• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Canada

corbretti

Looking Around
13/8/13
I am a former Sub owner..I owned a 2006 Sub no date until just a few months ago..Had some problems with the watch..the repair estimates were almost as expensive as the original cost of the watch..I sold the watch as-is..While I was looking at a new Rolex DSSD..and while comparing pricing on the net I came across this great site..

After reading the reviews of the BK watch..I PMd Bk to see if I can purchase one..The other watch I am also considering is the Raven Deep 44mm

I do have a question..If I wanted to have my own custom watch built in the Rolex look with Corbretti in place of the Rolex name..Can any of you builders accommodate my request..

I love the Rolex look..especially the new 44mm case..After owning a real one for many years and paying for the expensive yearly maintenance fees..I want to have the Rolex look without the Rolex cost..I am not so Interested in the Rolex name being on the watch..

Thank you for you help

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Rolex..44mm??? In your dream, mate.
Welcome to your new addiction!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section, to get real 44mm watches

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
One of our dealers has a 44mm ceramic sub. "The sub rolex should have made".

I think it was Stan