• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Belgium

Pamwatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/14
Belgium
Hello,
Up to now I have never worn a watch! I simply don't like all those busy dials and complications in watches. A few years ago I discovered the Panerai brand. Wow, that was different! Sorry to all the Breitling and Audemars Piguet lovers here, don't want to offend you, but to me there's no brand that equals Panerai in simplicity and elegant yet sturdy/robust look. Unfortunately I also discovered the prices of gen Pams... and I realised that I would never be able to afford one. That is... until I discovered this forum a few weeks ago, and the amazing quality of the reps nowadays. I spent a lot of time reading on this forum and others to learn as much as possible. I want to thank all the contributing members here to share their knowledge! A special thanks to ALE for his Pam reference guide and his sense of precision. Respect!
Anyway, I felt confident enough now to commit the first criminal act in my life:p and ordered my first PAM last week! I am very excited and waiting for it to arrive.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon again in PAM Section
Good luck with your purchase

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

Pamwatcher

24/6/14
Belgium
Thank you ALE! I feel honoured! Yesterday I read your thread about the small differences in Luminor case designs, awesome work!!

Pamwatcher

24/6/14
Belgium
Thanks hado67! Great to see people from all over the world here sharing the same passion.

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
You just offended an AP devotee !

Welcome to the Forum all the Same !

moderators-funny_4824920064852488_zpsfce040a7.jpg

Pamwatcher

24/6/14
Belgium
Thank you TastyTreats and... sorry... you never know, I maybe might start to like them... the AP Royal Oak Jumbo 15400 is actually not that bad ;)