• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello everyone!!!!!(ITA/ENG)

Harleysta91

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
7/9/16
Vercelli (VC) Italy
ITA
Buongiorno a tutti amici! e benvenuti nella mia sezione del forum.
qui tratteremo tutti gli interventi che compio durante il mio lavoro!
Sono un orologiaio professionista e lavoro nella bella Italia, nel Nord dell'Italia per essere preciso.
Per gli utenti che me lo richiederanno,pubblicherò le foto dei lavori cosi che tutti possano vederle,e valutarle.
Gli orologi che mi verranno affidati godranno di una garanzia variabile sulle riparazioni,per chiarire meglio vi consiglio di leggere i termini sul lavoro nell'apposito topic.
per contattarmi consiglio sempre il metodo dei messaggi privati
se riuscite inviatemi sempre una foto del vostro orologio quando me lo affidate cosi che possa valutare il piu possibile di che cosa si tratta.
Ci tengo a ricordare che i miei preventivi sono sempre senza impegno e che sono sempre aperto al dialogo,solo se cordiale.
Colgo l'occasione per ringraziare tutti coloro che mi contatteranno e per TrailBoss per l'occasione datomi.

ENG

Good Morning everyone friends! and welcome to my section of the forum. here we will deal with all the interventions I make during my work! I am a professional watchmaker and I work in beautiful Italy, in Northern Italy to be precise. For users who request it, I will publish photos of the works so that everyone can see them and evaluate them. The watches that will be entrusted to me will enjoy a variable warranty on repairs, to better clarify I recommend reading the terms on the work in the appropriate topic. to contact me I always recommend the method of private messages if you can always send me a photo of your watch when you entrust it to me so that I can evaluate as much as possible what it is. I want to remember that my quotes are always without obligation and that I am always open to dialogue, only if friendly. I take this opportunity to thank everyone who will contact me and for TrailBoss for the opportunity given to me.​​​​​​

Laxboy764

Looking Around
8/7/23
Hello - I am interested in modding my brand new GMT II Pepsi on a jubilee bracelet. The batch is Clean Factory DD3285 – so a very high-quality rep.

I would like the watch to look and operate as close to gen as possible - what mods would you recommend based on that batch?

Thank you!