• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello all - from Houston Texas

Mboy

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/3/23
Houston,Tx
A friend introduced me to this site. This is my intro post.

Don’t know much about watches or replicas buttt I bought a HuLk from intime yesterday and I’m excited to get confirmation emails, shipping info, and to get my product!

Im a real estate guy, I was going to spend some serious coin on my first watch after selling a property. My friend said save your money for the next deal, buy a superclone instead.

I was told the Rolex’s in particular were just so damn close, that it’s not worth buying a Rolex unless you are hoping for appreciation.

For a guy who knows next to nothing about watches, what are some resources I should use? Anything I need to understand about the replicas from intime?

Thanks

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

You found the right place!

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

Also this please read this important sticky:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome to RWI!
@eBoy already gave you first directions, follow those and you'll understand a lot.
Intime is just a dealer like many others, we use only trusted dealers from the td section and by following only the links provided here, don't Google them as there a plethora of copycat scam sites around.
All TDs will be able to source you the same watches. You have to decide what you want in the first place, and this is achieved by doing some research. There are several factories 0roducing same models, by researching here you'll find out about the differences/flaws of each factory and decide which one you can live with. But be aware that the level of attention to detail here is mind boggling. In the real world out there you have a near to zero chance of anybody a.) noticing you got a watch in the first place, b.) recognizing the watch might be a particular one, c.) recognizing it for a replica. So, don't overthink it, if you like what you see, just give it a shot. And if you got any questions, as @eBoy said, just reach out to us or the community.
Good luck!