• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello - a very tardy greeting and thank you

airtime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/11
WOW,

I just checked my stats and realised I have been a member here for over 2 years without a single post or a 'Hello'. I can't believe I've been lurking here silently for so long :)

So without further ado, a big 'hiya' to all who contribute to the forum and the admins who look after it for us. Also a huge thank you to everyone who takes the time to post photos of their watches; love the eye-candy threads. To those members who spend their spare time writing guides, reviews, etc. - I've enjoyed reading/looking at them all.

After 2 years of reading, learning, looking, wishing, I've finally ordered my first 2 reps.

In keeping with the rules and their spirit I'm not going to post the QC photos but will take my own and post them when they arrive.

Take care everyone.

:cheers:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Well it's about time for shitz sake :hehehe:

Good luck with your first buys :cheers:

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
:howdy:

Welcome here and hopefully you will participate more in here and we will have more post from you.

:cheers:

Capt. Obvious

5/5/13
I would say welcome but youve actually been here for a while...
...so NICE TO MEET YOU!!
:)

jpohl402

10/7/12
Welcome lurker!!
Glad you finally pulled the trigger on some watches

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Welcome.
You will have fun here. Keep reading and I am sure you will find you first rep. Stickies in all the sections are very informative. It will give you a great deal of knowledge about various watches and help you become better part of the community.