• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

he is no gentleman

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
:popcorn:

Like at the movies, just watching the show.

Plus, it's taken Dingleberry's post count up by several thousands.

GBOGH

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/10
As Col says, Flashheart is Flashheart!
Riiiight... Some current era lord of a manor in brighty 'ole England just stumbled across a fake watch forum on the inter-webs and is exactly who he says he is, nothing more, nothing less. Ok. Yep, kind of like those Rolex multi-gen owners that stumble across the forum and post pictures of their private jets and the latest exotic hot spots they just got back from.

:snort:

:sinking:

CyrilClunge

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/11
Riiiight... Some current era lord of a manor in brighty 'ole England just stumbled across a fake watch forum on the inter-webs and is exactly who he says he is, nothing more, nothing less. Ok. Yep, kind of like those Rolex multi-gen owners that stumble across the forum and post pictures of their private jets and the latest exotic hot spots they just got back from.

:snort:

:sinking:

I don't think anyone is actually saying that are they? I don't believe he is a Peer of the Realm! I think the argument is over the fact that he may or may not be a sock puppet of the likes of JohnG or one of the other usual suspects. Personally I don't care as I find it funny, not worth getting wound up over.

limpwristed

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/11/11
I don't think anyone is actually saying that are they? I don't believe he is a Peer of the Realm! I think the argument is over the fact that he may or may not be a sock puppet of the likes of JohnG or one of the other usual suspects. Personally I don't care as I find it funny, not worth getting wound up over.
+1
Nice one Cyril like a bit of hinge and bracket myself

seclark007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/10
Well i don't know about that part...but to the best of my knowledge, Flashheart is Flashheart....and i can check these kind of things......um, well...when the board is up :(

S

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
over 20,000 now....

good to see you B :)

Wow, 20,000! You must be fully retired then.

Good to see you too DB. I need to drop over and say hi sometime. Nice to see some of the old faces around here for a change.