• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HBB V7 All Black Missing Buttons!

Effe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/11
Hey Guys the chrono buttons of my HBB V7 All Black went MIA! Don't ask me how, I don't know, I was wearing the watch and when I looked they weren't there anymore. What do you guys think I should do? I contacted the TD about this but in your opinion, should I try to source the buttons (if that's even possible) and try to fix it, send it back to the TD for repair or forget about it and buy the V1 Lite version of the AB... Thank you in advance

cptkirk

Renowned Member
30/12/08
One guy made some out of a matchbox car tire and glued them on.

I thought that was great idea.

Effe

13/2/11
Ehehe thanks but I'm not talking about the rubber, I mean the actual button... I have 2 v6's and and one v1 lite and never had a similar problem... I really don't know how the hell the buttons fell off...

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I have a spare pusher. Not a v1. Not a v1 lite either. It might fit your V8, beats me. Post a pic of the remaining one maybe, and you Can have the one i have spare if it fits.

Effe

13/2/11
Thanks a lot! I have none lol both fell off... I'll wait for the TD reply and get back to you. Thank you for the answer and kind gesture

accordingi2ime

22/7/10
Did this happen on an ab2? I am looking for pushers and crown for AB2 too.
Who have you contacted?