• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HBB New Model Received, pics inside

assasi9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/08
is this a fantasy model? which dealer did you buy it from?

Rogerthat

Renowned Member
6/11/06
my fantasy, I built it myself using parts from a Ice Bang and a SS with Ceramic
Hublot has not released this yet, but after my picutres they will surely follow.
Limited run of 500 at only 20K each.

Cheers,
M

assasi9

19/1/08
i like it a lot. i have been wanting to make my own HBB for a while. i think mine will be all pvd with CF dial, gold numbers and gold bezel.

Rogerthat

Renowned Member
6/11/06
although a major pain becuase of all of the parts and screws, the parts are all attached with just screws (nothing glued) and the parts are all interchangable.
Both of the watches started with were the pull out not screw down crown type.

Another benefit was when the parts where diassembled, I had each part cleaned in an ultra sonic wash which really improved the look. Before they both had some gunk in between the parts.
However if you do this don't put the middle black plastic ring in the ultra sonic, mine went in and one of them shrunk.
Problem is fixed in the sense that it fits after some filing, but under the bezel my other HBB is
fugly, fortunately no one will ever see under my bezel.

Cheers,
M

assasi9

19/1/08
thanks for the advice. i am still however in the process of purchasing the two donors to make the one HBB i want. i wish i knew a PVD service so i could just buy one and get the case pvded but i dont so i will have to by two.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
very nice dIY ,,with hublot u can do any combination ..a fashionista hublotista

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
very great my friend, definitly love this kind of strap for HBB, thanks for show this beauty
sylvain

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
assasi9 said:
thanks for the advice. i am still however in the process of purchasing the two donors to make the one HBB i want. i wish i knew a PVD service so i could just buy one and get the case pvded but i dont so i will have to by two.

Check with fakemaster, he might be able to point you in the right direction for pvd.