• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HBB Bracelet?

gasdoc

Certified
26/11/06
Are people still looking for the HBB Bracelet? When I was in chinatown last weekend I noticed a couple reps with the bracelet, so I assume it's available now through our dealers. Looked OK from a quick glance, not sure about the quality though.

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
If you get back to chinatown you should pick one up. I haven't seen a bracelet offered by the dealers but I'd be curious to see what the quality is like on these or if they could even be used on our reps. Have seen a gen bracelet fitted to a rep though. Think somebody was selling one not long ago.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
There is a low end HBB rep available with a horrendous bracelet. I believe it's made of plastic/rubber with a silver coating on the edges that's supposed to look like steel. It's basically a toy. That rep has been available for quite a while now, so it's nothing new.

If there is truly a high end HBB bracelet out there, I'd love to know about it!

It's really a disgrace that the watchmakers have ignored the bracelet on this rep. They'll rep every damn model Bretiling dreams up, but they won't bother with this bracelet. The factory that does the work to rep an HBB bracelet, even if just the basic steel version, will make a killing...

burnzilla

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/08
And they should well damn we able to. Take a look at the raymond weil nabuco bracelet, its friggin cool, with the carbon fiber plates(cool 3d effect)

mishka

Known Member
14/11/06
burnzilla said:
And they should well damn we able to. Take a look at the raymond weil nabuco bracelet, its friggin cool, with the carbon fiber plates(cool 3d effect)

I Love that Nabucco bracelet...you're right...totally friggin cool!