• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have you ever smoked pot?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
CqUUNbVUkAAjDqB.jpg

Reactions: Phil G

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Hola? Well i am still here...i just do not comment anything not to get banned, now a days everyone gets ofended for everything and for nothing, those gays want their own bathroom...those butterfly boys are crying for some BS, now a days if you feel like ypu were born as an unicorn, people can not makr funn of it cause you can go to jail.....what happened with the vikings ? We got flowerboys now.
anyways i can not buy watches now, im overseas for quite a while ... latin pussy for now.
baby you know i love you... im just writting garbage.
ok she left , im going too

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Hola? Well i am still here...i just do not comment anything not to get banned, now a days everyone gets ofended for everything and for nothing, those gays want their own bathroom...those butterfly boys are crying for some BS, now a days if you feel like ypu were born as an unicorn, people can not makr funn of it cause you can go to jail.....what happened with the vikings ? We got flowerboys now.
anyways i can not buy watches now, im overseas for quite a while ... latin pussy for now.

that was offensive and ignorant lol

Lokoko67

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/9/20
Parliament Aqua Blue - My choise))

Last edited:

jowill923

Looking Around
8/4/21
Flirted with it a bit during uni, but found myself packing timber from the much-famed insatiable appetite that shortly follows!! Not worth the hassle, give me a nice whisky any day! :)

Allthenamesweretaken

31/7/21
It's becoming legal in a lot of places now. I made some money on the stocks when they were just starting up the whole legalization. I smoked in high school but found it made me to paranoid. Now I'm older I understand the types/strains etc. Sorta like understanding beer, whisky and absenth.

If I use now, i only buy from government stores so I know what I'm getting, I bake my own brownies, I know what's in it. And it's like the nice part of drinking before, when you wanna be everyones friend vs. fight them. Then I eat nachos and have an amazing sleep and a beautiful morning shit. Lmao.

You just gotta learn your tolerance, and use it the same as alcohol. I'll be buying hella stocks when they legalize mushrooms. That's coming next.

Allthenamesweretaken

31/7/21

LMFAO this mu'fucka just smoked!!! Hahahahaha

Hypes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/16
It's becoming legal in a lot of places now. I made some money on the stocks when they were just starting up the whole legalization. I smoked in high school but found it made me to paranoid. Now I'm older I understand the types/strains etc. Sorta like understanding beer, whisky and absenth.

If I use now, i only buy from government stores so I know what I'm getting, I bake my own brownies, I know what's in it. And it's like the nice part of drinking before, when you wanna be everyones friend vs. fight them. Then I eat nachos and have an amazing sleep and a beautiful morning shit. Lmao.

You just gotta learn your tolerance, and use it the same as alcohol. I'll be buying hella stocks when they legalize mushrooms. That's coming next.

It'll be legal everywhere soon. The UK is not quite there yet but it's always an ongoing conversation...