• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hadn't made a purchase for a few years Which dealer should use?

romulous

6/8/10
It has been a few years since I purchased any watches from the trusted dealers. In fact the dealer was Lay from Replicamake before he went bad and was closed down. I want to buy two Cartier BallonBleu mens automatics. Which dealer would be the best choice for a high end replica?Thanks

testokay

Horology Curious
20/6/12
Any of the TDs here are all honest and reputable. Visit any of their sections, browse their websites, or if in doubt, just send them a quick email or PM and they should get you sorted out with the best watch available. Good luck! :adoration:

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
I like Supermirrors and Trevor, for excellent prices. Many are high on Ryan at Intime and Marvellousreplica for their service. All are good in some way.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Any and all mate, if they were not they would not be on the list.

D

d4m.test

Just like the old saying - Fast, Good, and Cheap. Pick two.

Fast & Good - Ryan (InTime.co). I haven't dealt with him, but people rave about his fantastic service and speedy DHL shipping. Prices seem higher.
Fast & Cheap - Sead (SuperMirrors). It may seem mean to exclude "good" from his description, but he's my primary dealer. He has fast communication and shipping, his prices are usually 10% cheaper than others via paypal, and once in awhile he throws in free shipping if you buy tons from him. While I trust his own QC, he rarely provides QC pictures for the buyer and his replies are very short and incomplete. Great dealer for bargain hunters.
Cheap & Good -Angus (Puretime). Cheap with his 10% WU discount and 5% promo codes, his site seems to be the one everyone bases their prices on. Great QC pictures and payment options. Slow communication and I've had to wait up to a month for a watch I was told was in stock.
A bit of all three (but excelling at none?) - ToroBravos. He's had some hiccups but he tries to do all 3 with 10% WU Discounts, Special Prices, good QC, and fast correspondence. I've had minor problems that made me switch TDs, but I'm not opposed to trying again.