• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

H-H shoes Rep vs Gen pics

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
ok maybe those are not the best example since i do agree they are cheap and ugly even in the gen form.

What about these ?

~150USD in the shops here, provided you could find the color combo you'd like

~40USD shipped with box from HH - means I can get 4 reps in 4 different color combo at the price of a gen. And they are EXACTLY the same.

YMMV.

89X5b2p.jpg

HhvRzAi.jpg

iA8u5fs.jpg

T81CThH.jpg

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
I'm in no way affiliated with them, I only speak for my experience since i bought about 10/12 pair of shoes from them.

I paid through Aliexpress all the times. How safe is that ?

Well you are in Singapore so I'm sure you know a thing or two about the Chinese. In my experience doing anything with countries like that I use a "little" extra protection, by "little' I mean a VPN, Bitcoin, a 3rd party firewall, strong anti-virus and if need be one of my burner phone numbers, and if absolutely needed I go through a TOR browser on a linux bootable usb. The Chinese have gotten REEEAAALLLL good at getting in trough cracks on computers.

I never used ALI so unsure of any risks but one can not be too careful.

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
I think is normal, this isn't a e-commerce, this is where al the sellers put their albums of counterfeit items.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, to your credit there were NO known attacks from that site so that is good.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Well you are in Singapore so I'm sure you know a thing or two about the Chinese. In my experience doing anything with countries like that I use a "little" extra protection, by "little' I mean a VPN, Bitcoin, a 3rd party firewall, strong anti-virus and if need be one of my burner phone numbers, and if absolutely needed I go through a TOR browser on a linux bootable usb. The Chinese have gotten REEEAAALLLL good at getting in trough cracks on computers.

I never used ALI so unsure of any risks but one can not be too careful.

no offense dude, but that's paranoid. My credit card sends me an sms every time there is a movement >50$

App on my phone to check all the transaction so it takes about 30 seconds every day. if anything goes wrong you call the ccard respective bank..

I work in IT furthermore, so unless you want to browse, for example, falun gong websites there is no need to put condoms on your fingers when typing a yupoo album address on your browser

ILOVEYEEZUS

Renowned Member
2/8/16
I have never had an issue with Ali with my card.

And I've spent almost close to a grand with different stores.

gocougs

15/5/16
I appreciate this thread. I've been wanting to get a pair of Jordan 3's and 4's. I used to have them back in '89 (4's) and can't find them anywhere. I'll check out his HH character.

Also, sorry but NB's are for blue haired mall walkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j0n3s

Getting To Know The Place
25/11/15
Just some question.. is it safe to pay someone through moneygram?? i'm trying to get a shoe.. but i knew this seller from www.diytrade.com
Any advise please...
Thanks ahead.