• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

H-Factory Forged Carbon Diver pics, first ones, post them here

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
ofrei is one the biggest and best--but unfortunately for me no option as I live in EU and I have to pay high customs when ofrei ships here.
Thanks anyhow.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
All this HFAC FC bashing. Is it really so bad?

IMG_3549_zpse6665a30.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:thumbsup:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
These guys heard there was an HFAC inside, "damned HFAC, muss destroy":

watch-men-in-china-destroy-a-423000-maserati-with-sledgehammers_zps9c889c5a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pierre722

Known Member
23/11/11
This is a nice looking watch but why is everybody changing the movements if its such a great watch?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Because the movement is one of the worst, most unreliable A2836 clones ever made, and because an ETA 2824 fits perfectly inside the case with minimum hand size incompatability (only the hour hand is a little off).

pierre722

Known Member
23/11/11
Because the movement is one of the worst, most unreliable A2836 clones ever made, and because an ETA 2824 fits perfectly inside the case with minimum hand size incompatability (only the hour hand is a little off).

I see... So when its all said and done this rep will cost around $600-$700 after you get the movement and have someone swap it out? What's the cost for the movement and install cost?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
No reason to buy this crap when there's a top notch version now . If you already have one, then a movement swap is surely needed.

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
No reason to buy this crap when there's a top notch version now . If you already have one, then a movement swap is surely needed.

I think selling is the best choice.
Not even sure if it's worth picking parts.

AP Boy

Known Member
28/6/13
Looking for honest feedback. Is it just me or is the image quality of this QC pic lacking...no pun intended!

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10

I think selling is the best choice.
Not even sure if it's worth picking parts.

True. They will sell quickly and you can order the better version.

I still think the H factory is a great rep. With a crap movement but a great rep.

About the AR on crystal, most reps need AR on crystal to look better and I'm sure the V3 will also look much better with a nice AR from Joe or taka.
All the AP ROO also have a bad AR and they are still great reps.

And for the other parts, I'd like to see the V3 and the H fact FC side by side to compare...
BTW I still think the H factory has a better case for the pics I've seen.

This is a pic of a fellow member that shows the case of the V3 (left) and H factory FC (right)

DSC02644_zps2c1812c1.jpg

You can swap the movement and put Ar on the crystal on a H factory.... But what do you do with the gap on the endlinks from the case of the V3?? :thinking:

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
I still think the H factory is a great rep. With a crap movement but a great rep.

About the AR on crystal, most reps need AR on crystal to look better and I'm sure the V3 will also look much better with a nice AR from Joe or taka.
All the AP ROO also have a bad AR and they are still great reps.

And for the other parts, I'd like to see the V3 and the H fact FC side by side to compare...
BTW I still think the H factory has a better case for the pics I've seen.

This is a pic of a fellow member that shows the case of the V3 (left) and H factory FC (right)

DSC02644_zps2c1812c1.jpg

You can swap the movement and put Ar on the crystal on a H factory.... :beatahorse:But what do you do with the gap on the endlinks from the case of the V3?? :thinking:

Hmm the endlink gap is definitely severe on the v3.

Maybe I will make a hybrid between the two...

nikemok55

Known Member
10/6/11
My bad i thought v3 case was darker than H fac case !???

Its seems that i was wrong !!!

Do you know how to fix this gape ?