• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

H-Factory Forged Carbon Diver pics, first ones, post them here

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Check these out. Look at the edges. These are for sale at a dealer in Miami

null_zps4992fb18.png

null_zpsb855559e.png

Say no to watch violence!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
Those are two different watches BTW

2 different watches that both look like my dog got at them. For tens of thousands of dollars.

If I bought one of these for 40k+ from AP and it wore down like that from regular use, I would be one pissed off guy.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
The case looks great. I don't know why are you complaining that much about that product! Be happy with your watch and enjoy it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

mh, either you need glasses or I need glasses. I do not complain so much about that product, I am just saying that the case
is not what I would have expected. The AR on the crystal is also a pain. I am happy with my watch and I enjoy it a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Check these out. Look at the edges. These are for sale at a dealer in Miami

null_zps4992fb18.png

null_zpsb855559e.png

When I went to the AD 2 weeks ago they told me that you need to be really careful with the CF parts or cases,
that is a reason AP wanted to get them off the market. Looks like this will be a 6 k service to get it done.
In my opinion CF for the case is ok and ceramic bezel on top of it is the way to go. Can't wait for the
Bumble Bee to be out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
If I bought such an expensive gen, I'd expect free service to restore that watch. Honestly.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
well, that is why the rep bezel screws on GP and RB are made out of plastic and not TI. You wont believe it but Domi destroyed 2 RB bezels with a plastic screw by putting it back together and it took about 6 month to source a new bezel.

Imaknockov

18/1/11
well, that is why the rep bezel screws on GP and RB are made out of plastic and not TI. You wont believe it but Domi destroyed 2 RB bezels with a plastic screw by putting it back together and it took about 6 month to source a new bezel.

The bezel screws on the GP are stainless steel. Unless you were thinking of another model?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
:thinking: A little vintage "distressing" on the GP bezel should make it even more valuable.

ad6904

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/12
megyzagu.jpg

My apologies if this was already posted, but this is from RG from one of the ones claiming they've received their H-Fac. Looks pretty good