• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guns and watches..

HAVEaSigAR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/13
You guys have some incredible weapons. Ill play along too, just have to take some pics of guns with watches.

HAVEaSigAR

1/11/13

AR57, holds 50 rounds of 5.7x28, and catches the spent shells. Pathos Swiss auto, gen I guess... it was a gift from my dad and I cant find any info on it.

HAVEaSigAR

1/11/13

My personal favorites. Sig Sauer p556 SWAT and Noob Exp2, swiss movement.

HAVEaSigAR

1/11/13

S&W .38 airweight, Henry lever action .22, and gen Zeno. All gifts from my Dad.

glock26

3/3/11
Lots of walthers ppk's on here :) My dad had a interarms one that I convinced him to sell. SO stupid I should have shut my mouth and asked him to just give it to me. So that sucks...well I suck really its my fault. I just picked up a glock 29sf for a steal and a pam111. Think they will be buds.
Heres pics of guns. Watches will follow
7Jk9cwh.jpg

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Wow.. That's serious news! Bars, schools, and churches can't believe that passed.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yes it did, overwhelming, and now you can have coffee at a Georgian café or the Walmart coffee shop without worrying a bozo will come in and ask for every ones wallet. My folks always said, and wondered too, why is an armed society, a polite society little boy ? Why ? Handing me my first Daisy Red Rider BB rifle, daddy said, shoot straight young man, shoot straight. Now for some entertainment : http://www.guns.com/2014/04/17/day-fpsrussia-dan-bilzerianand-friends-slightly-nsfw-video/

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Great post. 10 mins of rational well explained facts. Unfortunately he's right on so many levels but the ignorance ppl have combined with the news propaganda make it difficult for the general public to be unbiased. Criminals have guns and law abiding citizens have guns. The difference is rarely will you hear of a law abiding citizen using a gun for malicious purposes. The rule in media is if it bleeds it leads who wants to hear about someone lawfully going to a gun range shooting a perfect score on a target.. Like he said those vehemently opposed to gun ownership have never likely held, fired, or even had any training with a firearm yet have already a preconceived notion guns kill people. Those same people do not realize alcohol, drugs, mental illness also kill people and can be combined with knives, cars, or any make shift weapon. Is a free society supposed to ban any and everything that can potentially be used to commit crimes or mitigate it by allowing countermeasures? I'm glad Georgia, Florida, and Arizona are states in which sensibility is used rather than irrational arguments taken as fact in fear. Hopefully gun ownership and the enjoyment of the sport maintains a steadfast place in modern society for those responsible individuals. With the amount of guns in America and the extremely small number of incidents surely one can deduce not all gun owners are crazed individuals out looking to shoot ppl.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yes, the guy is more of a "knife & sword" guy......but how he said it is fitting even for "The American Rifleman" to print in its Editorial page...........that's why I linked it. Great simple video.