• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] GUCCI, what else.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
About
Gucci Ophidia GG Shopper medium size
Willing to Ship to?
EU (Germany preferred)
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PP FF, bank transfer
Piece Origin?
China dealer
Why Are You Selling?
Wife prefers LV
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
EURO
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
Germany 10, EU 20
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes

I sell my wife's Gucci rep shopper. The bag was acquired in November and never used because she preferred the smaller Gucci and YSL bags. Plus, she "thinks" she likes the LV neverfull better....:rolleyes:

Measurements around 45x30x20 cm.
I'm not an expert, but the quality is really good, there's not one stitch sloppily done, not one thread out of place.

The bag is in new condition, just removed some padded paper around the handles, comes with whatever you call the baggy thing it's put in (see pics).

I paid 143 EUR excluding shipping (which was hefty), asking 140.

Shipment to Germany highly preferred, I use DHL, if you want something else I need to check if I can do that and if pricing matches.

PPff no notes preferred, bank transfer possible.

Buyer carries risk after I leave the package at the post office (I'll leave it to a physical person at the post office and not to a third party drop desk).

I choose the buyer, first come does not necessarily mean served, will try to answer all PM's. Patrons and supporters preferred. Certified members as well.

Reactions: eBoy

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 1665fan and g00n

1665fan

Patron
Certified
17/2/16

Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU