• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Grey Yacht-Master 126622-0001 Gen, Clean, VR, GM, CS Comprehensive Comparison

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Hello everyone, I'm Steve and I'm back!

Before, we made a comprehensive comparison of Blue Yacht 126622-0002 GEN, clean, VR, GM, CS. Guys who are interested in that please click below link to check.

This time we will compare with of Yacht-Master 126622-0001 Gen, Clean, VR, GM, CS. Let’s beginning!

a76e3e3d.jpg
c0412e3e.jpg

e0edef0c.jpg

Front Dial View and natural light photo​

There are a little color different of dial between four factories by repeated testing . GEN is gray-brown in sunshine light, The Gm is closet to the GEN from my personal view. The grey color of VR and CLEAN are too light, CS is dim grey.

b2fa99d1.jpg
b2033b36.jpg

Bezel Side View​

The bezel color of the Four factories are too light, The bezel color of VR is dimer than others. there are significant different with the GEN.( The bezel color of the GEN is a little dark yellow that shall be the reason to wear a watch for a long time. A new GEN looks like more brighter.

2f350e12.jpg
55c38893.jpg

Glass Side View​

The GM done well for the kit lugs of front glass, it’s close to the GEN. The thickness of the CLEAN’S kit lugs made it too obvious, And the VR and GS seems like had not handled kit lugs.

4e2b5f12.jpg

d2357595.jpg

Teeth Side View​

The shape of the teeth is similar

The CS bezel is so tight against the side of the case that there is almost no gap, as same as for blue yacht from other factories.

As can be seen from the second picture, the GM and CS below the bezel are different from GEN in terms of structure and polishing treatment. CLEAN is very close to GEN, then is VR. However, there is a problem with CLEAN in the section below the bezel mouth, there are very clear horizontal line

8dd48513.jpg
158ed9a0.jpg
c609c349.jpg
35d0f23b.jpg
9f512692.jpg
7e0fe6e6.jpg

Bezel Digital View​

All factories have done the edge kit lugs treatment of digits and sticks, but GM and CS are too smooth, CLEAN and VR are better! At least the difference with GEN will not be so big!

287542e7.jpg
45d7c6d9.jpg

Triangular view​

CS's triangle is too small

The four factories are different in shape and distance control! Combining these two data, I think Clean and GM are better.

3b68fd76.jpg
b1967f84.jpg
6ecffb85.jpg

Stick side view​

Compared with other factories, the CLEAN is the best one, it done well in stick shape, kit lugs and polishing! The other factories are slightly insufficient!

Last edited:

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
1b5d309c.jpg
ff848856.jpg

Luminous Filled View​

The luminous filling of the stick is too smooth for GM and CS, the graininess of CLEAN and VR is very good, and the color of VR will be closer to GEN.

787fd171.jpg

8444a215.jpg
62bd05ad.jpg
574e4f9f.jpg
85b9e444.jpg
0a4a8616.jpg

Oil Font View​

On the whole, the font and flatness of CLEAN, VR, and GM are not bad, and the flatness of CS is slightly worse!

CLEAN done well in the blue yacht-master font, the color of font is close to GEN! The other three factories are a little darker!

0ca7d7df.jpg
117c0f48.jpg
783289b8.jpg

Middle Axle View​

The middle axle of CLEAN is most closest to GEN, Unfortunately, the flatness is too poor, and there are obvious welding marks.

The CLEAN’s second hand color is the most closest to GEN, then is VR, GM, CS is dark blue!

3374cdb8.jpg
c7c4474f.jpg

Rehaut View​

The CLEAN is still done best in rehaut font, but I think that its font R is a little too long! What do you think!

4acd9c75.jpg

Window Side View​

The overall cross-sectional shape and the excess of the edges are slightly worse for VR, and the other three factories are not bad!

The color of the GEN window is a little gray, although it has a certain relationship with the long time weabezel, but real color of the GEN is not so white, it is more transparent, the color of the windows of the factory is partial white!

33d4b869.jpg

f1d8fc97.jpgc

Calendar Font View​

Guys can compare for yourself!

c8593343.jpg
de101500.jpg
a21c79b4.jpg

Crown Side View​

Last edited:

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
aabe9562.jpg
851c49dc.jpg

Case Side View​

88da79a4.jpg
a250b023.jpg

SEL View​

There is no significant difference in the position of the endlink of the four factories.

However, the CLEAN assembly is better. As you can see from the first photo, the connection distance between the inner side and the strap is the best!

520fdcba.jpg
e45accd5.jpg

Solid Case Back View​

6fbfb921.jpg
b6cd106d.jpg
082d6a67.jpg
8e9450c6.jpg
420bd63c.jpg
b0c64404.jpg

Strap Detail View​

CLEAN's clasp is still very well done, the closure feels good, there is a certain sense of damping, and it does not feel stiff. The other three factories are a little worse.

3c7ee0b4.jpg
54944fcc.jpg

Laser Marker and Luminous View​

As we said in the blue yacht comparison, the CLEAN factory seems to have adjusted the graphics generation of the laser mark, to be honest, the laser punctuation is too dense, and the overall feeling is not as good as before, which is what I don't understand!

18758dba.jpg

9863fbf7.jpg

Movement View​

The VR3235 movement used by CLEAN and CS, while the VR3135 movement used by VR and GM, the factory should be upgraded to 3235 movement later.

Last edited:

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
94603808.jpg
ec7fe22b.jpg
f33b8fe8.jpg
17447a64.jpg

Data Comparison View​

Well, today's post is here, thank you guys for browsing, if there are any mistakes, please correct me. If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to do it Complementary and comprehensive, welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to posting you more detailed comparisons between representatives and GEN, and also to allow guys to better choose their favorite style representatives,

Description: (Some photos deviate from the real object due to the problem of the light. The details are mainly written in text. The size of the comparison picture is relatively large. You can download it and enlarge it for comparison.)
There is no perfect representative, only your favorite representative.

Notice: In order to serve you better, we have recently launched a prepaid order method of $50, and created our inventory website and news channel. We will regularly release various new product information and launch some special items for everyone. You can also pay attention to our website. Thank you very much for your support! For details, please visit the link below.
https://www.theonewatches.io/index.php?route=information/information&information%20id=18

Thank you again for your support and love, I hope you all have fun here! Cheers!

There is no perfect replica, only your favorite replica.

Steve

Telegram: u/Theonewatches_steve

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Email: [email protected]

Wechat: The5711

Last edited:

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Thanks Steve, awesome comparison as always!

Clean seems to be a winner and also the only one with correct crownguards

scooter44

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/22
Correct crown protection alone with the Clean! And Clean also has the high quality manufacturing of the Gen!

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
谢谢史蒂夫,一如既往的精彩比较!

Clean 似乎是赢家,也是唯一一个拥有正确皇冠卫士的人
The other three factories are very early products after all, clean become the winner is inevitable, I hope more factories join in, only the factories compete with each other, the representative can become better!

scooter44

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/22
There are practically no differences to the Gen! I have a Clean Yachtmaster with a blue dial.

Reactions: Freoguitar

Brucedown

Horology Curious
29/10/18
After my purchase of a gen skydweller I'm focused in buying a clean replica Yacht based on this wonderful review. Where can I purchase a clean yacht? Anyone have a link?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
After my purchase of a gen skydweller I'm focused in buying a clean replica Yacht based on this wonderful review. Where can I purchase a clean yacht? Anyone have a link?
Any trusted dealer. Top menu, trusted dealers

Reactions: Brucedown

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Bro, you can contact me, you can go to my homepage to know my official website URL, of course any trustworthy dealer will do, I hope this will help you.

Reactions: mmaggi

Brucedown

Horology Curious
29/10/18
Bro, you can contact me, you can go to my homepage to know my official website URL, of course any trustworthy dealer will do, I hope this will help you.
Thanks Steve and I'm just through QC process with you and has been super easy. Really excited to for delivery. If you were to replace any parts with Gen on the Clean, what works it be? Would like to make it close to Gen as possible. Crystal, bezel?

Reactions: Timswatches

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Thanks Steve and I'm just through QC process with you and has been super easy. Really excited to for delivery. If you were to replace any parts with Gen on the Clean, what works it be? Would like to make it close to Gen as possible. Crystal, bezel?
Thanks bro for the support and endorsement, if you want to replace it with GEN parts, I personally think replacing the crystal is the highest priority.

Reactions: Tobel

LibertyTree

Horology Curious
8/7/22
USA
Great review! I really want the Clean version but I’m seeing a lot that bought one and then sold after buying. For those that bought the Clean version and then sold it, what were your reasonings/dislikes about the Clean version?