• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[GREEN factory] 126610LV

GT3North

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/11/20
waiting for VSF at the end of the month. i'll try it from a proper factory. but i'm gone need the blueberry one. maybe kermit but blueberry for sure.

Im with Kev. Li from JTime told me the VSF is close. So I will wait and buy a VSF. Hopefully they have the Blueberry. That's going to be a stunning watch.

Rolex-Submariner-White-Gold-ref.jpg

Last edited:

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
The ROF looks so wrong, the CGs are off, the lugs look too skinny almost like a 16610, the datewheel, the dial markers, the hour hand is skinny evnthough the gen has a fat hand. Funny how that was off initially on the first set of ceramic subs 12 years ago......these things are off but in 3 years they will be good LOL.

Reactions: incabrown

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
The Green Maker LV looks very good and at 418 Bucks it is even fair priced. Let’s wait what VSF is going to cost.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Doglover

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
This watch looks good indeed.
Will wait for VSF 2020subs with VS3235 movement, will be sick!

Reactions: GT3North

Pizzo

31/3/19
in the first frame you see a Noob tag. I didn't know they made them. however it looks very nice to me

Pizzo

31/3/19
I initially thought Green but after posting the video I noticed that the Noob tag appears for a second in the first frame.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
What a load of hogwash
“We treat steel as if it were a precious metal” *rolls eyes*
That does explain why they charge so much though hah
Rumour has it that R Factory even treats precious metals as if they were precious metals.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
What is this now,same stickers but different bezel color ,btw right one looks amazing apple green bezel
ZiC9fR.jpg

Last edited:

Stevenf

Supporter
Certified
12/7/17
Singapore
What is this now,same stickers but different bezel color ,btw right one looks amazing apple green bezel
ZiC9fR.jpg

This is a comparison video between Green factory and another factory (not disclosed). Green is on the right.

MATAZ

Known Member
15/1/20
My TD told me that Green factory is a part of Noob factory but I'm not exactly sure. Now I got the 126610LV from Green factory and it surprisingly good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk