• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great work Lucy!

Frihandel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/15
Hi!

Just want to thank Lucy from Truetime168 for an excellent service! Lucy sent me every QC picture I asked for, and even replaced the watch with the factory for a small little dent.
The beautiful watch arrived with EMS a few day after sending, just in the condition Lucy had told me.

I would for sure recommend Lucy to everyone! Thank you very much!

Here is a pic of my newly arrived Tudor Black Bay!
5l1mqmF.jpg

El Grifo

Horology Curious
7/1/15
All good but I have been trying to get in contact with her for 10 days now as I need a watch for my wife's birthday. Previously Lucy has been great. Where has she gone ?????

El Grifo

Horology Curious
7/1/15
Ordered and paid for a watch from Lucy March 3rd. I have had a few emails bouncing back and forward about wrong watch being supplied by BP factory, rejection due to QC, wrong watch being supplied yet again and finally right watch being delivered last week. Since then and after a few emails, I have heard nothing. It is not Chinese New Year and it takes seconds to send an email. Has anyone here from Lucy in the last week ??

My previous purchase was as smooth as silk. Cannot understand waht is happening this time !

El Grifo

Horology Curious
7/1/15
Bingo ! Got an emailwith QC pics yesterday showing and saying that BP had screwed up for the third time by supplying first the wrong face type and poor bracelet, secondly wrong face type, thirdly right face type including dust along with lousy bracelet they had supplied at the outset. I had heard that BP were second best by far, now I know. Pity that Noob did not suppy the model I require !