• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great Transaction with Andiot

Noozone

Looking Around
22/4/24
Ordered 2 watches last month with Andiot, and just received a day ago. Very impressed and pleased with the final products. Was my first time, and was not entirely sure of the process, but was seamless and professional. 5 stars all around. Selections are plentiful and what I really liked were the many photos provided with each option. Website was easy to navigate and review, and the ordering process was simple and straightforward.
I have total confidence in future orders, and am planning on submitting another asap.
Again, very pleased with the final products and also the packaging was complete and professional .
Thanks again, Andiot for a GREAT experience, much appreciated.

molly2539

Looking Around
29/3/24
Thanks for the review. Thinking about dealing with Andiot for my first order as well. Have been chatting recently. Did you order directly from the website? Because the forums here have suggested not doing that?
cheers

Milipau33

Horology Curious
21/4/24
Thanks for the review. Thinking about dealing with Andiot for my first order as well. Have been chatting recently. Did you order directly from the website? Because the forums here have suggested not doing that?
cheers
Hi, just ordered from them too.

For trusted dealers follow this link:
You can use the link provided and contact them via WhatsApp

Reactions: Endez

Mkempes

Cinglé du Mont-Ventoux
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Hi, just ordered from them too.

For trusted dealers follow this link:
You can use the link provided and contact them via WhatsApp
Don't post external links to dealers. Use this link to the TD section of RWI if needed: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/trusted-rep-dealers.147/