• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great service from Lucy a very happy customer

kudos

18/2/14
I ordered a Noob V5 Sub C from Lucy at the end of May. Her customer service was exceptional. She also spends time on QC'ing the watch and makes sure it works before sending it out to you. My watch initially had an issue and had to be returned to Noob factory for them to fix it (which took about 3 days). Lucy then QC'ed it again and made sure it was working. I received the watch on the weekend and am very pleased, it was packed well as to avoid damage etc. All in all the process was very smooth and took about 2 and a half weeks in total for me to receive the watch.

Pics of my watch can be seen here.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...y-Noon-V5-Sub-C-pics-inside?highlight=noon+v5

Thanks again Lucy, I will be definitely buying from you again in the future.

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Yes she really has one of the best if not the best client service experience. She makes you feel at ease and home when purchasing from her - many dealers can come off as pretty cold... And you're wasting their time sort of thing. Thumbs up to Lucy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk