• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great purchase from Sead. Shipped to EU!

straight_six

Horology Curious
27/3/06
Dear all,

Just received my new Breitling SO 42mm from Sead. My fourth purchase in a year from him, never have I left a review, but it's due! As always, great service, great qc images, fast shipping. This time via Germany to Croatia. Took two weeks or so, delivered at home by a friendly postman. Fear (customs) not, TD's go great lenghts to make their business work, and it works. Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Dean

alin79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/23
What kind of courier did he used? Regular internarional post? Did you got a tracking number? I bought one but still waiting for delivery confirmation

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

ludibi79

22/8/23
What kind of courier did he used? Regular internarional post? Did you got a tracking number? I bought one but still waiting for delivery confirmation
Where did you order from? You have to be patient, I'm still waiting for one of the watches from August due to shipping problems.

• Wow
Reactions: Silver_Arrow

ludibi79

22/8/23
Stock Italia.. verso un altro paese UE. Il monitoraggio menzionato da Sead verrà fornito il 17 dicembre.

Italy stock .. to another EU country. Sead mentioned tracking will be provided 17Dec.
Usually the guy who takes care of shipments from Italy is very fast and precise. You will see that you will receive your tracking shortly.

Reactions: alin79

straight_six

Horology Curious
27/3/06
I have no clue what he used to get to Germany. I got german post tracking number and few days later it arrived. Total shipping time was about two weeks. Also, compared to previous triangular orders I made with him via Italy, payment was to EU account. So all in all, better setup.

Dean