• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great first experience

pedrovai

Looking Around
22/12/23
IL USA
I recently ordered a watch from Sead and would definitely buy again. I took a few days going back and forth picking the right model and me simply getting comfortable with the process. It took about 7d from ordering to QC, then within another 14d I had my watch in my hands in the US. The piece met my expectations, its beautiful, it has some weight to it which I like, and I cannot really find any defects. Here is a preview.

Zero2

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/9/23
UK
I recently ordered a watch from Sead and would definitely buy again. I took a few days going back and forth picking the right model and me simply getting comfortable with the process. It took about 7d from ordering to QC, then within another 14d I had my watch in my hands in the US. The piece met my expectations, its beautiful, it has some weight to it which I like, and I cannot really find any defects. Here is a preview.
That’s a good looking watch 👌🏻

For future pictures though mate, use BBCode full so people don’t have to click on them 👍🏻