• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great Experience

Trickz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/19
EU
Got my first Rep (Noob Daytona V3) from Toro a month ago.
He answered my mails always the same day and helped me with different payment methods cause CC was not working. After payment was done from my side he sent the quality pics directly (he did not receive the money at the same day cause of the bank delay at xmas). I asked him if its possible to get another watch cause of some visible flaws, no problem - he sent me another bunch of pics from a better one.
Accepted, 2 days later he got the money and shipped the watch.
10 days later I received the package, that was very fast triangle shipping without any problems.
Great communication, nice watch, very fast shipping.
My next purchase will be from Toro for sure and I can highly recommend him.

Just changed the bracelet into an everest curved racing leather strap with white stitching, fits perfect.

ICYPD.jpg

Inpmj.jpg

Last edited:

loudee16

Horology Curious
22/6/20
Got my first Rep (Noob Daytona V3) from Toro a month ago.
He answered my mails always the same day and helped me with different payment methods cause CC was not working. After payment was done from my side he sent the quality pics directly (he did not receive the money at the same day cause of the bank delay at xmas). I asked him if its possible to get another watch cause of some visible flaws, no problem - he sent me another bunch of pics from a better one.
Accepted, 2 days later he got the money and shipped the watch.
10 days later I received the package, that was very fast triangle shipping without any problems.
Great communication, nice watch, very fast shipping.
My next purchase will be from Toro for sure and I can highly recommend him.

Just changed the bracelet into an everest curved racing leather strap with white stitching, fits perfect.

ICYPD.jpg

Inpmj.jpg

how did you contact them to get the model you wanted and QC pics? i am a noobie and trying to learn the ropes