• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great experience with Lucy

cyyang

Horology Curious
28/6/14
I read a lot of good reviews about LMPO in the forum and I also found that many of them got their excellent pieces from Lucy. So I contacted Lucy for a LMPO and was hoping that I can get a nice one as well.

The first QC pics actually looked good to me, the logo and markers are all aligned well.When I told Lucy I would like to approve it, she replied me that she found a very tiny scratch on the case back which was so minor and I didn't even notice that on the pics at all. She then sent the watch back to the factory for a replacement. Few days later I got the 2nd QC pics, this one also looked wonderful and I already felt she really pays attention to the detail of quality.

I got my LMPO 3 days ago, the watch itself is fantastic. Shiny and beautiful, no wonder it's voted to be the best rep of 2013. Although sizing the bracelet was a little painful, the overall feel of the bracelet and buckle is still very nice. I did a fine tuning on the movement, and it's running accurately with less then +1 second per day. (+2 seconds after 3 days on the wrist)

lmpo_time_zps13a2e6e6.jpg

IMG_5747_zpsa968de55.jpg
IMG_5756_zps69260a44.jpg

IMG_5761_zpsd38f1b6a.jpg
IMG_5767_zps0d3908f1.jpg

This is my eighth replicas but first order with Lucy, one of best experiences with no doubt. I'll definitely purchase from her again very soon.