• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great experience with Lucy! won't be the last!

Tomyumgai

Renowned Member
5/9/14
I'd like to share my awesome experience dealing with Lucy. I was in search for an "out of the box" 1680. I e-mailed her for my request and her response was immediate, even considering she's on the other side of the world. We exchanged about 25 or so emails throughout the entire transaction and she was always patient, polite, and responsive.

I paid via WU and 2 days later, I received QC pictures. She assured me that it was the piece I'll be receiving. She kept it for a few days to insure proper operation and I received it within 5 business days from the day it shipped.

Item arrived and we'll packaged. I actually had a difficult time opening it because it was wrapped so well! Definitely was happy with what I had purchased.

Lucy is trustworthy. For anyone having any doubts buying first time from her, you won't regret it. She will be my "go to" vendor from now on. Buy with confidence! Thank you again, Lucy!

Now onto pics!

This is how I received it out of the box.

20150605_183959_zpsgz4cwlth.jpg

A few days later, I decided to trim and shape the inside and outside of the CG's, lightly burn the dial, swapped out the DW for a white one with open 6 and 9 with flat 3's, bleached yuki insert, yuki 2mm spring bars and also drilled the case. Topped it of with a clark t19 crystal and athaya 703 crown and tube. Case could still use work* but I'm happy for now.

20150606_123538_zpsz6kj1elh.jpg