• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great Experience - Great Dealer

CJAZ

Horology Curious
20/1/13
I am fairly new Forum and did some homework prior to buying my first rep. I like Tag Heuer watches and my first order in January was a Tag grand carrera calibre 36. It arrived quickly and was well over my expectations as far as the product quality. I followed up with a Tag link calibre 16 day date. The day that I asked for a tracking number the watch arrived and was again, more than I expected. My third order from Tony was a crazy sale PAM 250, a PAM 251 and a Tag grand carrera calibre 17. Pardon me if I sound like a broken record, but they arrived in a short amount of time and the watches are top quality.

The order process was easy and Tony answered all questions within a day or two max. QC pics were always sent and after the order was given the okay, they all arrived well packaged within 7 days. One of the orders actually arrived in the same work week that I okayed the QC pics.

I am very pleased with my purchases and will be buying more watches from Tony in the future. I highly recommend Asian7750 and Tony as a Dealer.

Thank you Tony

CJ

I will try to gets pic up this weekend.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Come on, you maybe new here, but you should know by now, we love eye candy!

;)