• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great BP swiss Sub from my man Sead!

Captainpiz

Horology Curious
7/3/13
Sead sent me this beauty! This was my first replica purchase and I couldn't be happier. The communication and patience I received from Sead was top notch. He was always honest and responsive to questions and concerns. I heard many great things about "supermirrors" since I joined this forum, and I am very satisfied. Now that I have one, and Sead was easy to work with, I will be purchasing many more in the future. Thanks to all of the members that took the time to talk with me and guid me to Sead. Enjoy the pictures and excuse any missing angles..... I am just too damn excited!!

Captainpiz

Horology Curious
7/3/13
Thanks all!! Its been a month and my watch is still running great! I wear it every day and the sapphire crystal, lume, clasp, and bracelet have all held up. I get several compliments (even from genuine owners who cant tell the difference). Sead will be getting more business from me, thats for damn sure!!