• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Graham Chronofighter Diver on Shark Mesh

sin147

Known Member
13/4/12
I thought I'd give the shark mesh a run and ...I like it. What do you think?

A5.jpg

A8.jpg

A6.jpg

A7.jpg

sin147

Known Member
13/4/12
Thanks for the compliments guys ...it's certainly an attention grabber.

One interesting thing I found with the shark mesh bracelet is that (because the links are bigger) it is far more flexible than the thicker version of the standard (smaller link) mesh bracelet which has a "tighter" weave. The upshot is that the shark mesh conforms quite readily to the (oval) shape of your wrist whereas the smaller link mesh, if it's thick (say 4mm) will just not do that and tends to form a circular shape around your wrist because of its lack of flexibility. For anyone that buys a tighter weave mesh bracelet, I'd suggest that, if you want flexibility so that the bracelet conforms comfortably to your wrist, thinner is better. For anyone that's thinking of trying a shark mesh bracelet in lieu of a rubber strap, I found the shark mesh far more comfortable to wear.

nycreplica

Renowned Member
14/1/11
Thanks for the compliments guys ...it's certainly an attention grabber.

One interesting thing I found with the shark mesh bracelet is that (because the links are bigger) it is far more flexible than the thicker version of the standard (smaller link) mesh bracelet which has a "tighter" weave. The upshot is that the shark mesh conforms quite readily to the (oval) shape of your wrist whereas the smaller link mesh, if it's thick (say 4mm) will just not do that and tends to form a circular shape around your wrist because of its lack of flexibility. For anyone that buys a tighter weave mesh bracelet, I'd suggest that, if you want flexibility so that the bracelet conforms comfortably to your wrist, thinner is better. For anyone that's thinking of trying a shark mesh bracelet in lieu of a rubber strap, I found the shark mesh far more comfortable to wear.

Where did you buy it? Any links?

Thanks c

sin147

Known Member
13/4/12
Where did you buy it? Any links?

Thanks c

There's a number of sellers on eBay ...just type in "shark mesh" for your search. I've bought a number of mesh bracelets from 'GoodCheapMan-Watch-Concept' ...well priced and fast service.

D

d4m.test

Looks wickedly beautiful & very masculine. Great combo (and good-looking watch, too).

dave

soze

Renowned Member
26/3/13
Awesome!
Do your arm hairs get snagged at all by the links?