• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

got my first rolex but the wristband is too small for my wrist (pics attatched)

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Ok, seriously, no joke. Find a pot, put 3 cups of water and the rep in, and boil it down to 1 cup of water. Now your sub should shrink enough to fit your wrist. No need to thank me.

Wearing it while still hot should help to make a snug fit.
Omg……. You’re a genius !
I’ll copy paste your method to the moro….. I mean collectors on Facebook

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
ill probably just take it to the rolex store and hope they dont notice its fake, i heard they remove links for free. i just hope they arent gonna confiscate it for it being fake

idk why yall think im trolling, i got my first watch n idk what to do, i guess this forum isnt as helpful as i thought
Consider this your last warning.

Read this, especially section 1/F/4.

Any more trolling or disrespectful posts from you, and they will be your last here.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
ill probably just take it to the rolex store and hope they dont notice its fake, i heard they remove links for free. i just hope they arent gonna confiscate it for it being fake

idk why yall think im trolling, i got my first watch n idk what to do, i guess this forum isnt as helpful as i thought
First thing to do is google how to remove links on a watch and follow directions. Now post here. I assume you thought a Fake Rolex has a different way to remove links than gen rolex, but in fact its the same.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I find it hard to believe this guy can’t figure out about a simple watch sizing.

If you are really lacking that much braincell no one would even believe you actually own a Rolex no matter how much you fake it.

Guaranteed you’ll be called out

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
I find it hard to believe this guy can’t figure out about a simple watch sizing.

If you are really lacking that much braincell no one would even believe you actually own a Rolex no matter how much you fake it.

Guaranteed you’ll be called out

Exactly! 🏆

My wife knows absolutely zero nada nothing zilch about watches.

She's still aware of removable links. Being unaware of it is like wondering what those funny three sticks mean that rotate in sync around the dial, but in different speeds.

And she also doesn't belittle me about wearing "fakes" and mentions it at every opportunity as if she's still in special needs kindergarten. 😂