• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

got my first rolex but the wristband is too small for my wrist (pics attatched)

crystalboba73

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/24
im pretty sure i got it on the smallest setting as you can see. what should i do? is there any way i can adjust it to make it smaller?

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
im pretty sure i got it on the smallest setting as you can see. what should i do? is there any way i can adjust it to make it smaller?
Burn It Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

crystalboba73

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/24
ill probably just take it to the rolex store and hope they dont notice its fake, i heard they remove links for free. i just hope they arent gonna confiscate it for it being fake

idk why yall think im trolling, i got my first watch n idk what to do, i guess this forum isnt as helpful as i thought

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU

Yeah, that's hilarious. Very funny and creative...

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

I have a feeling that the response @trailboss99 gave you under your last "contribution" to RWI will be perfect for any other content you'll bless us with in the future, regardless of how dumb it may be:

"Take your attitude, roll it up nice and tightly and then shove it up your arse, sideways and then hobble back off to hide under whatever rock you crawled out from under. Have some fucking manners when you walk into someone's house you self-entitled little prick."

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
ill probably just take it to the rolex store and hope they dont notice its fake, i heard they remove links for free. i just hope they arent gonna confiscate it for it being fake

idk why yall think im trolling, i got my first watch n idk what to do, i guess this forum isnt as helpful as i thought
Take it to the RCS center is the best solution. Don't worry, they don't know shit about their own products.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU

Awesome. So hilarious. Funny. Creative.

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: Rx4Time and john442

tongsui

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
14/5/14

With abit of googling and abit of brain power would probably solve a lot of issues in your life

• Haha
Reactions: Rx4Time

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Seriously, none of you could had just tell the guy:

- buy a cheap eyeglass repair kit that has a flat head screw driver
- Unscrew links from both sides until you get a good fit
- leave enough links so you can actually use the Glidelock clasp on hot and cold weather when skin shrinks and expands

Or link an article that explains to him how to do it?

Or tell him to NOT take it to Rolex?

Seriously? Everyone is becoming a little too self righteous lately and being helpful is, I guess, beneath everyone here.

Last edited:

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Seriously, none of you could had just tell the guy:

- buy a cheap eyeglass repair kit that has a flat head screw driver
- Unscrew links from both sides until you get a good fit
- leave enough links so you can actually use the Glidelock clasp on hot and cold weather when skin shrinks and expands

Or link an article that explains to him how to do it?

Or tell him to NOT take it to Rolex?

Seriously? Everyone is becoming a little too self righteous lately and being helpful is, I guess, beneath everyone here.
Take a look at his asian7750 post first.

Reactions: trailboss99

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North

Seriously! Dont even think about walking into a Rolex AD with that on your wrist. LOL

Reactions: mclarendude

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
That's great. I don't really see the correlation with this thread. He's not being smug. He's asking for help.

If that's the way we're gonna be on this site, we all will be shitting on each other for no reason pretty darn soon.
how the fuck else was i suppose to find this website hidden in the ass crack of the internet... and yes im GenZ and actually have an excuse for buying a fake watch unlike u broke geezers
at least im smart enough to know how to write an email unlike you. just because i cant use this fossil of a website doesnt mean im dumb, your 2001 windows xp computer probably cant even run reddit (not that your smart enough to know how to use it) now go ask your grandkids to wipe all the viruses off your slow computer for the 7th time
So he is free to insult members like Reaps, while we have to treat him nicely?

I am not challenging, I am just asking.

Things are always correlated, otherwise how come a scammer gets banned all across RWI, while he only scams one of our members?

Reactions: eBoy

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North

Pop onto Amazon and you will have a decent set of jewellers watch screwdrivers overnight for about $8,,Easy do it yourself job.
Cheers

Reactions: mclarendude

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
So he is free to insult members like Reaps, while we have to treat him nicely?

I am not challenging, I am just asking.

Things are always correlated, otherwise how come a scammer gets banned all across RWI, while he only scams one of our members?
I don't think you see anywhere in that thread where we was free to insult members. He was reprimanded, not by staff, but by admin. That's where that stays and ends. Reaps was even able to defend themselves perfectly. I see no where else where he has recurred to his attitude.

If anyone wants to avenge other members over a past issue, that's on them.

The scammer statement makes no sense to me and it is totally unrelated here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearmarketrader

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
15 seconds to type into Google how to remove links from a Rolex band gives this as first result.

I am all for being nice to new members, but in this case, the initial post came across, at least to me, as more satirical then honestly asking for help, kind of like how I will joke around sometimes with my kids when they hand me something to read and it ends up upside down. Rather than just turning it over, I will complain that the text is upside down and I can't read it. I'm going on to the subsequent posts then I see it was in fact a real question.