• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

got lucky today

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
didn't play since begiining of November because Winter hit here. Today they opened, sunny and 55 deg F here, so I tried it again....guess what, 2 birdies and a score of 82, so I am quite happy. After 3 month of not playing what should I say.....I even would have been happy with an 89.
Greens terrible, as slow as the can be.

Now maybe I should take a long break in the summer too :thinking:

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
:lol: good idea!
I never tried golf, but I cant wait to get the first feel of spring! I think you must have had a great day :)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
:lol: good idea!
I never tried golf, but I cant wait to get the first feel of spring! I think you must have had a great day :)

I always thought, the Winter is not as bad in Danemark....
And yes try Golf, Danemark has some good players, Thomas Bjoern just won Quartar and Sjoern Hanson was No6.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Nice Guru! Good starter in the season. Will play in Berlin with a customer tomorrow. Hopefully will not score more than 95.:lol: Was a long break this winter (as it was last year) and I feel very, very rusted. Wanted to go to range yesterday but it was raining cats and dogs here in Hamburg all day...so I´ll be off to a cold start then...

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Guru, no score. Still "Wintergrüns":frustrating:

Swing felt OK; only long irons didn´t work out fine..

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Guru, no score. Still "Wintergrüns":frustrating:

Swing felt OK; only long irons didn´t work out fine..

We are on summer greens already-but they are slow....
I do not play any long iron's, I start at iron 6 and and play utility 5 and 3

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
We are on summer greens already-but they are slow....
I do not play any long iron's, I start at iron 6 and and play utility 5 and 3

good decision. Utility clubs are so much more easy to hit good with great result. Traded my iron 3 to a utility too but would not give away my iron 4+5.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Damn...still winter greens

IMAG0016.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk