• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got a Frank Muller Crazy hours

kostas

9/7/13
Hello there,

today I went to a near by second hand market place (kind of like a car boot sale) and as i was looking through piles of garbage i saw a little tinker that was begging me to take it home...and so i did. Everything is working as it should and the hands jump happily every time...
I've never been a FM person myself but i like this little fella so much and i think my wife will appreciate it rather much as well.

Did i do well?

Please all Frank Muller experts do share your thoughts (but please don't ask how much i paid for it...yet :) ).

Thank you very much!

pics:

kostas

9/7/13
Thanks jai,

as a hind i can say the price had 2 digits :) ... total..

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
2 digits = a great deal for that watch.

I believe those take gen dials. They make a hell of a difference. There's someone on eBay that sells gen dials and custom made dials for that watch fairly cheap and they look great. Worth the investment from what I've seen.

Quick tip.
Keep your watches away from laptops. Easy way for it to get magnetized ;)

kostas

9/7/13
oops... Laptops and magnetism; never thought of it I say... Thanks for both tips bc :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ozon1969

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/9/14
ow, sounds like a good deal. I personally also love the ones with the blue dial.

Kind regards,

Ozon1969

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Everyone needs to have one even if you don't wear it, a really cool and unique movement.

kostas

9/7/13
Well.. thanks for your exciting words guys! It looks that my 35 euros were well spend then ;) Now; though I like it as it is (missus hasn't seen it yet) I'll take it for a nice service and polish and then perhaps start the quest for a gen insert, crown and an extra strap. (?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk