• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Morning all, how are we doing? Weekend is knocking on the door. What are your plans?

We're hopefully off mountaineering tomorrow. Kids have never been up Snowdon yet, so that's the plan. Busy week ahead as I'm off to Croatia for four days next week with work. Need some R&R this weekend. Wifey wants a night out together, so I'll be trading my hiking boots for dancing shoes tomorrow night it sounds like! Sunday should be a relaxing at home day me thinks

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
C Master hi mate, thanks for being in your thoughts :) It's been awhile and life is moving on swiftly. I got a better half now and it's likely I might get engaged in a few years time. Business has picked up for me and loads to do really :) Have decided to work more on my health this year because it really went out of control as I was focused on my relationship in the past year.

The watch hobby is now a very subtle reminder of my past, but I still love watches, my better half never goes a day without commenting on how nice and unique my pieces are. loll, largely because I always tell her the cost of them below the $50 price tag. Ironically, it has worked out to my advantage. :rofl:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
C Master hi mate, thanks for being in your thoughts :) It's been awhile and life is moving on swiftly. I got a better half now and it's likely I might get engaged in a few years time. Business has picked up for me and loads to do really :) Have decided to work more on my health this year because it really went out of control as I was focused on my relationship in the past year.

The watch hobby is now a very subtle reminder of my past, but I still love watches, my better half never goes a day without commenting on how nice and unique my pieces are. loll, largely because I always tell her the cost of them below the $50 price tag. Ironically, it has worked out to my advantage. :rofl:

Great to hear from you :) I am so glad to hear life seems to be going good for you and you are focusing on yourself and your happiness. I cannot argue how about how all consuming this hobby can be. I sometimes need to take a leaf from your book lol. Pop is and say hello every now and again :)

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
Great to hear from you :) I am so glad to hear life seems to be going good for you and you are focusing on yourself and your happiness. I cannot argue how about how all consuming this hobby can be. I sometimes need to take a leaf from your book lol. Pop is and say hello every now and again :)

Thanks mate, hope things are going well for you too :) from the looks of things, im pretty glad i took a back seat on the rep game, the prices of the new releases are quite elevated from what i remember years ago.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
the prices of the new releases are quite elevated from what i remember years ago.

So so true. It has put me off a bit and I find myself playing with some DHGate stuff of late.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Reactions: k4jun

ussdassein

USD Plating
Supporting Vendor
19/2/16
Reactions: k4jun

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Lol .just purchased a of nautilus with DW mod.

I have a love hate thing going with the nauty at the moment. I find them too small then I sell one, then I buy two, then I sell one etc etc. I have two currently lets see how long that lasts lol.