• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good experience buying from TWM (PP 5711)

shadys

Known Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
8/6/20
My wife’s gen 7118’s date window is misaligned like below. I can’t believe PP doesn’t make the date wheel centeredwhile even rolex can do it. This seems like a general issue with 324 movements.

this is silly and boring now i said it was a beautiful watch in my first post i only had good intentions by pointing it out, if you don't care about the comment it doesnt matter. all the best
The reason you could see the next date was because it’s a slow date change on 324 clone movements as well as gens.

But let’s not get aggressive here, Yakitadafi’s point was reasonable. We are all here to learn

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
My wife’s gen 7118’s date window is misaligned like below. I can’t believe PP doesn’t make the date wheel centeredwhile even rolex can do it. This seems like a general issue with 324 movements.

The reason you could see the next date was because it’s a slow date change on 324 clone movements as well as gens.

But let’s not get aggressive here, Yakitadafi’s point was reasonable. We are all here to learn
Yes, reasonable but ignorance, typical Rediot style.

Nice photo and watch BTW, what a lovely 7118!

Reactions: TESLA760