• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good experience buying from TWM (PP 5711)

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Another parcel came from Asia. I bought a modded PP 5711 from @TWM Concierge 1 some time ago, after almost 2 months of working by their watchmaker, I got it yesterday. Considering it is a full-watch modification, I would say they are pretty fast.

I started my interest in this early this year. After an initial talk with TWM, I put a hold on it due to my other projects. I reinitiated the talk in early April and after some discussion, we reached a deal within a week.

This is what the elements of this 5711:
3KF Base watch
SW Blue Dial
SW Hands
Buff DateWheel
Crown Recessed Mod
Watch Thinning Mod
Enhance definition and polish of case/bracelet bevels
Full movement servicing done with proper cleaning, greasing and regulation of parts
Waterproof and pressure test

The guy in TWM (Sorry I didn't get your name) is professional and communicative. I am a troublesome guy with many questions but he solves them one by one.

The quality of the work? I say they are quite good. Let's take a look (quite a few photos):

Last but not least, the German Customs are really good at doing their work. Even though TWM has done everything right to send me the watch in two batches, they can still spot them and ask me for €20 of import tax. Good job Hauptzollamt Frankfurt am Main! A bunch of government employees who really sing for the supper.

Salt_Experience1469

I'm a Big Boy
5/5/24
This looks outstanding—thank you for sharing! Really liking the different hues you get on the SW dial. Kudos on taking some great quality photos, too. Hope mine turns out this good (minus the couple of mods you did that I'm not, ha).

Reactions: MaximillianGT

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
This looks outstanding—thank you for sharing! Really liking the different hues you get on the SW dial. Kudos on taking some great quality photos, too. Hope mine turns out this good (minus the couple of mods you did that I'm not, ha).
Thanks. The SW dial is not as bad as many people said, maybe I am lucky. I know the 12 o'clock mark is a bit unparallel but it doesn't bother me. Yes, it is different than the gen dial, I saw enough photos. But then you have to ask yourself, how many people out there can tell? How many of those are going to say it right to my face?

I think the SW dial is as good as it goes, I am happy with that :)

yakitadafi

Getting To Know The Place
Patron
Certified
10/5/24
London, UK
Are you from reddit? No, it is right in the centre of the date window. You can see this because it was 1am in the morning.
sorry didn’t realise this forum was only positive feedback.. looks amazing bro! Deffo worth the north of 2k.. date wheel not being aligned is a bonus in my opinion! Factories also make this error so it looks even more gen this way

Reactions: Relos

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
sorry didn’t realise this forum was only positive feedback.. looks amazing bro! Deffo worth the north of 2k.. date wheel not being aligned is a bonus in my opinion! Factories also make this error so it looks even more gen this way
If you care that f**king much about the date wheel, pay another 800 to get a gen one. 2.8k is not a big deal, right? Or you are one of those f**king rediot who can't afford to pay more but want to have a rep to shine like a gen? You fit that cat.

And this is not a discussion section, this is a review section of the TD. And I am the only one who has hands on this rep, so STFU! Or do you want to openly shame the TD and me? F**King brat!

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Perfect example, I like it very much, The dial is the best i have seen
Wear it in good health

yakitadafi

Patron
Certified
10/5/24
London, UK
If you care that f**king much about the date wheel, pay another 800 to get a gen one. 2.8k is not a big deal, right? Or you are one of those f**king rediot who can't afford to pay more but want to have a rep to shine like a gen? You fit that cat.

And this is not a discussion section, this is a review section of the TD. And I am the only one who has hands on this rep, so STFU! Or do you want to openly shame the TD and me? F**King brat!
Looool that’s the point you weasel to look as much like original as possible.. getting angry at someone for noticing something on your watch? Weird German guy

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Looool that’s the point you weasel to look as much like original as possible.. getting angry at someone for noticing something on your watch? Weird German guy
The photos posted here now and in the future, everyone will see the date window and the just changed date. And the people here especially experienced will know flaws are always here no matter how much I pay to improve it, even a gen. So you are the only childish one who think this should have no flaws. I sm angry because you are trying to shame the TD too since this is their section which they do business here.

And what all these have to do with my nationality?

yakitadafi

Patron
Certified
10/5/24
London, UK
The photos posted here now and in the future, everyone will see the date window and the just changed date. And the people here especially experienced will know flaws are always here no matter how much I pay to improve it, even a gen. So you are the only childish one who think this should have no flaws. I sm angry because you are trying to shame the TD too since this is their section which they do business here.

And what all these have to do with my nationality?
this is silly and boring now i said it was a beautiful watch in my first post i only had good intentions by pointing it out, if you don't care about the comment it doesnt matter. all the best

Happyyeren

3/7/24
this is silly and boring now i said it was a beautiful watch in my first post i only had good intentions by pointing it out, if you don't care about the comment it doesnt matter. all the best
Some gen also have date misaligned like OP, i think its an inherent issue with the 324 movement. Some reps copy that flaw to make it appear more gen like