• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good choice of watches?

scc7

Horology Curious
8/8/22
First watch - Submariner
Second watch- aqua terra

Hey guys, im pretty new to this forum and this is my first post. Im looking forward to buying these two watches and would like to hear your opinion on their quality since im not really familiar with all These VS/VSF etc. codes. I would like to receive top tier quality, are these watches the right ones to go for? Appreciate every answer 👍🏻

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hello and welcome. Looks like you've got a long way ahead of you. You have to do a bit of research on your own and find out what you like and what you can live with. The "codes" you mention are factory names, each factory has different qualities and flaws. You got to find those out by research. I suggest you to use Google and add "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your query and you'll find tons of info.
BBut before that I suggest you read all the stickies in the New members area just to understand how this all works.
Nice choice of watches, by the way.
Last thing, there's kind of a shortcut, if that suits you, there's a "consensual list" of rep models and related factories. That's nothing else than a list of the watches that are considered by many of being best quality. Google that to begin with, I'm sure both models are represented.

Reactions: P..DR..D and scc7

scc7

Horology Curious
8/8/22
Hello and welcome. Looks like you've got a long way ahead of you. You have to do a bit of research on your own and find out what you like and what you can live with. The "codes" you mention are factory names, each factory has different qualities and flaws. You got to find those out by research. I suggest you to use Google and add "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your query and you'll find tons of info.
BBut before that I suggest you read all the stickies in the New members area just to understand how this all works.
Nice choice of watches, by the way.
Last thing, there's kind of a shortcut, if that suits you, there's a "consensual list" of rep models and related factories. That's nothing else than a list of the watches that are considered by many of being best quality. Google that to begin with, I'm sure both models are represented.
Thanks for the answer, at least someone helped me out a bit. Anyways im going to inform myself more about this topic before buying those watches, thanks again👍🏻