• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

good cheap smokes

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Two awesome ones I've had recently:

Alec Bradley Family Blend
Alec Bradley Harvest 1997

tflgee

1/9/09
I have a mortgage, 2 car payments , a daughter and another on the way. You all know Southern California is FAR from cheap ! :(

So Cal is getting cheaper every day......5 years ago it was hard to find a decent golf course under $100. There's plenty of good inexpensive smokes. And if you pair them with a good Scotch it makes them even better. Unfortunately there are no good cheap Scotch.

I see you're a Man utd fan. Do you have the Man Utd Hublot? I got one but I don't wear it much.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
We should have a socal cigar get together. I'll bring the cuban cigars, if someone else brings the MaCallan 50yr....

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Awe crap thanks Coldi. I cannot believe I forgot the Brickhouse. :)

I have another must try too. It comes for Arturo Fuente Jr. himself.

Go to http://www.tampasweetheart.com/ and find Flor de Ybor City Cigars on the left side bar. http://tampasweetheart.com/?page=sh...b3&PHPSESSID=2c31329ca180fa592f976a8fcd222356

He told me this is their most popular smoke and his everyday favorite. I chose the Maduro. ;) It is in fact a great cigar for the money. It's no God of Fire but it's comparable to a Diamond Crown Maxiums IMO.

70.00 plus shipping for 20 smokes. Join the club, spend 300 and get $10 credit. Save those credits. :)

IMAG0199.jpg

And I thought those were just a local favorite here in Tampa. My father knows those guys, and those Flor De Ybor's are a staple in his humidor.

The last cigar I had was on new years, an opus X. Might have to get myself something to enjoy over the weekend, it's been too long.

Another good one is the Serafin de Cuba's getting rolled in Tarpon Springs-
http://www.serafincigars.com/id3.html

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
I'll check those out. Silly to spend $16+ on one Opus X, especially since the last one I had wasn't really that good. So often the local/little known makes are some of the best kept secrets and values!

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
And I thought those were just a local favorite here in Tampa. My father knows those guys, and those Flor De Ybor's are a staple in his humidor.

The last cigar I had was on new years, an opus X. Might have to get myself something to enjoy over the weekend, it's been too long.

Another good one is the Serafin de Cuba's getting rolled in Tarpon Springs-
http://www.serafincigars.com/id3.html

Hmm, well I live in Tarpon Springs and work in Tampa so I'll have to check both of these out :)

No shipping FTW.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
We should have a socal cigar get together. I'll bring the cuban cigars, if someone else brings the MaCallan 50yr....

Oh that sounds like an awesome proposition my friend. I am down in AZ from July 23rd(my birthday) through August 1st if I am correcto. SD is not too far from PHX, I could bring the ladies down for a dip. I am sure there are clean beaches left... What you think?

tflgee

1/9/09
If someone is bringing 50yr Macallan I'll be there! Hell, I might even make the drive for some 25yr.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
ohh snaap, too bad I don't drink that stuff... but I will be in town for a day or two.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
I am out of town until August 1 I'm northern California. That's why I haven't been on in a couple weeks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Spiccato

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
I'd recommend Rolys. They're mixed filler cigars from Rolando Reyes (RIP) that have a bit of Brazilian taste to them. They're every bit as good as Puros Indios or Cuba Aliados were back in the day. For Habanos go with Le Hoyo du Princes. Great creamy Hoyo flavor; dirt cheap. Cheers, all....

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
The La Flor De Cano Selectos are the cheapest and one of the best Cubans you can get for under $100/box of 25. Vegueros are also cheap but not as tasty as the LFDC.