• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good bye HUBLOT!

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Hi,

Good bye HUBLOT! Was it a phase? Maybe? Did I enjoy it - surely! So I just sold my last HUBLOT, the "very 1st DUTCHY"! After plus 50 RG HBB's it over and all gone!

Bye Bye! Au revoir!

Dutchy

P.S. And only 2 reps left from more then 60 and total maybe 200!

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Haha I had this phase when I first got into reps! I still love them, but I have "grown" out of them within the year. I like them as its not very popular so I can stay off the radar. But, you had way more then me [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
the new hublots with the unico movement are nice pieces imo, they have come a long way for a watch company being so young

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Haha I had this phase when I first got into reps! I still love them, but I have "grown" out of them within the year. I like them as its not very popular so I can stay off the radar. But, you had way more then me [emoji23]

Yes after 12 years of reps, I went gen now... but 2!

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC

Yeah, I want a gen as well! My area got an influx in canal reps.. So, i just stopped wearing my RG BB, for a bit. But I switched to AP for my big watch fill.. What gens do you want!?

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Yeah, I want a gen as well! My area got an influx in canal reps.. So, i just stopped wearing my RG BB, for a bit. But I switched to AP for my big watch fill.. What gens do you want!?

Not a gen HBB! I went classy IWC's....

Marius13

23/9/14
Albania
Do you miss any of them in particular ? I think I will grow out of reps only when I have my hands on a Patek Chronograph ...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

spacerpower

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/5/14
IT is a stunner i see the klok. [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my Yacht

rwiben

Horology Curious
9/11/12
Europe
The "Hublot Time" is over :) ... in my opinion hublot is a fashion watch company. A couple friends of mine bought gen hublots and now they have difficulties selling their watches for a good price.

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
The "Hublot Time" is over :) ... in my opinion hublot is a fashion watch company. A couple friends of mine bought gen hublots and now they have difficulties selling their watches for a good price.

Many people in that boat!

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Wow the whole rep world at your fingertips and you keep an FM Tourby....

Funny, I also got into the rep game while searching for Hublots, bought about a dozen of them in the first year. Fast forward 2 years, no a single Hublot left in the collection...

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13

Everyone gets to that stage at some point especially after having a taste of a Gen piece. I know the new Unico movement can't be repped properly any time soon or if ever so saving for a Gen now. It's time now, I need something more exciting haha :waiting:

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13

Not with the Unico's or Ferrari ... Any dealer will tell you that they still have a booming market out there. With the regular earlier big bangs, yes but with since the In House movements it's been OK. To be honest had a V6 Rep, good build but bored now ....

HerbertPeter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/3/15
Saw afew HBB RG evolution with cf dial for 15-16K euros thats 13K euros less than retail price at my AD.
Still too much for me :D