• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

Hans81

23/2/15
So, wait on the Arf release? Is there somewhere a side by side comparison with the latest GMF?

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
hmmm these look sweet. Thanks to all the peeps putting up pics and comparisons. With a mum in New Zealand and friends in Europe I actually have a "need" in my life for a GMT. I was actually thinking of getting the recent Christopher Ward pepsi GMT. However that Batman/Batgirl has always sang louder to me than the Pepsi. I am probably going to order one. I can live with the high-ish crystal as my daily wearer is a Speedy. Is the current consensus to get the ICHS with the ETA clone movement for reliability and wearabilitty? A "caller GMT" as opposed to a "traveler GMT" would be fine for me as I only travel to NZ once a year so that would be another check in the ICHS versus CHS conundrum ....

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Here is mine
d3924c8a57d5ef49189ee257dfaea4d0.jpg

I‘m sold! Looks stunning to me. Only a paint mod. There is nothing more to mod or what do you mean?
I will have to order one as long as GMF nails the date + cyclops like that. Black hole effect looks like gen to me. Also the surroundings of the cyclops like gen... dayum
Is the ICHS version the same quality like the CHS version? Maybe someone has the ICHS version from GMF and can post a picture.

Is there a pinion hole where the hands are fixed? Or is it closed?

AussieWatcher

Known Member
28/6/19
Down Under
Seeing a lot of people mentioning the A3187 but intime only has a Noob V9 with A3186 listed on the site. Is there a difference in the movements? Sorry if it's a 'noob' question!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Seeing a lot of people mentioning the A3187 but intime only has a Noob V9 with A3186 listed on the site. Is there a difference in the movements? Sorry if it's a 'noob' question!

No difference except the fake stamp on the fake deco plate that should be removed as a potential source of loose useless parts ready to foul your jury rigged A2824.

Reactions: AussieWatcher

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Will a arf bracelet for yachtmaster fit a noobv9 gmt?

You can never tell for certain until you try how any rep bracelet will fit any rep watch other than the one it came with. That said ARF bracelets are the most interchangeable and it would be an easy flip if it doesn't work for what you want now, or just keep it for a future use which you will certainly find if you hang around reps long enough.

Reactions: Ossenaar87

antoktok

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
guys I know this is a batman post, but has anyone have experiences with a GMF 116710LN CHS or no CHS?
I was previously thinking about the BLNR but decided to look at the LN, looks awesome too!

Last edited:

Langirt

Known Member
13/9/13
I heard that GMF is still not using real ceramic for the bezel. Is that a confirmed fact or just rumours? Or even a lie?
I know that the first batches were not made of real ceramic (just painted bezel). Would like to get your opinions.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
From what i see on my watch. It looks exactly like my gen Sub's ceramic insert.

I have got my eyes on a gen and will be offloading my GMF Batman (pictured above) to generate some funds for the gen. Sales post up in probably 6 hours from now.

Reactions: Langirt

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGb3VXTzLrw

In this youtube vid there is a Batgirl side shot at around 4:16. The crystal looks slightly raised also to my eyes. Watch'all think? the reason I am asking is that I am about to pull the trigger on one of these. The rehaut inscription issue woud not bother me but the high crystal would.

Kmmas

7/4/15
is there a GMF ICHS Batman on oyster bracelet? I can’t seem to find one

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
How do we know this is the ICHS?
This watch is powered by the A2836 movement. The way I understand it is that this is the Asian ETA movement the Swiss variant of which powers the various "caller GMT" or "non true GMT" watches where the 24 hour hand can be set independently, versus the Rolex, Omeaga, and IIRC Baselword Black Bay Tudor GMT also, which have a "traveler GMT", or "true GMT" where the hour hand can be set independently so each time a traveler crosses a time zone he can adjust his watch by just setting the hour hand only.
The CHS is powered by the a3186 moement which refers to the asian clone of the rolex 3186 movement. These have the "real GMT" where the hour hand can be set independently

Last edited:

Kmmas

7/4/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGb3VXTzLrw

In this youtube vid there is a Batgirl side shot at around 4:16. The crystal looks slightly raised also to my eyes. Watch'all think? the reason I am asking is that I am about to pull the trigger on one of these. The rehaut inscription issue woud not bother me but the high crystal would.

Same! Don’t we have a review with the gen side by side here on the forum ? That would be great help