• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gmail problem solved

Nazza12

Horology Curious
7/12/17
UK
egroegart appreciate the update. Totally understand her work situation, but equally though have to start drawing the line somewhere... 2 weeks and counting, no communication post QC pictures after waiting 2 months on the order, isn't the best way to work.

Im just grumpy as I can see everyone else getting their Noob daytona's :p oh well will have to practice setting a new patience barrier :frusty: no doubt V4 will be out by then!

But on a positive note glad to hear your watch is being shipped out :)

Reactions: P@t and PP4Ever

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
egroegart appreciate the update. Totally understand her work situation, but equally though have to start drawing the line somewhere... 2 weeks and counting, no communication post QC pictures after waiting 2 months on the order, isn't the best way to work.

Im just grumpy as I can see everyone else getting their Noob daytona's :p oh well will have to practice setting a new patience barrier :frusty: no doubt V4 will be out by then!

But on a positive note glad to hear your watch is being shipped out :)

Yes, For sure it is frustrating. I wish she would hire someone to work with her. That work load is way too much for one person, especially with as many orders as she has and just inquiries from emails someone could probably be hired full time. Hopefully it doesn't go much longer for you.

Devin423

Horology Curious
29/10/19
I sent over $700 to Lucy by WU. The funds were picked up. I've now sent at least 3 emails in the last 7 days with no response. Now what? This is frustrating. I'm new here, but I bought from her about 3 years ago.

Last edited:

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
I sent over $700 to Lucy by WU. The funds were picked up. I've now sent at least 3 emails in the last 7 days with no response. Now what? This is frustrating. I'm new here, but I bought from her about 3 years ago.

Be prepared for a long long wait, it's been 5 months and I am still waiting and I'll be surprised to see my watch this side of Xmas. I really don't know why she has become this slow, I've generally had previous orders done within 8 weeks .......Good luck buddy

Devin423

Horology Curious
29/10/19
Be prepared for a long long wait, it's been 5 months and I am still waiting and I'll be surprised to see my watch this side of Xmas. I really don't know why she has become this slow, I've generally had previous orders done within 8 weeks .......Good luck buddy

5 months? Are you joking? How is this a trusted seller if it really takes 5 months. If that's true, I would prefer a refund.

egroegart

1/7/13
I know it's very frustrating. I have been buying from Lucy for many years. I will say this has been the longest I've ever waited, but in my conversations with her she has many many orders to fill and she is a one woman show. She definitely needs to hire a helper. Someone just to answer emails or something. But she is a perfectionist, I understand how she is because I'm the same way. I like to do everything myself with my businesses because I don't trust that everyone else will do the same job I do or have the same etiquette or work ethic. It's hard to understand if you're not one of us. lol. And I can tell you that it's frustrating for us too because we take on such a huge workload by doing it this way. I hope that she will hire another worker to help. But she does it all herself. around 50 to 100 emails per day asking questions about watches. availability, etc......then each day she travels to the factories and pours through hundreds of watches. She is super picky. so some days she will not even come home with a watch that she accepts. Sometimes it is weeks or even months if the watch is out of stock, or she can't find a quality one. But once she has your watch she observes it for 3 to 5 days making sure it functions properly. If it doesn't she will take it back or take it to her watchmaker to have him service and fix it. If it does work then she will take it to her watchsmith and have him remove all dust and particles from the dial, under the glass. Something a lot of dealers don't bother with. But since she wants it perfect she does. and then sends it out to you. But with all of the orders that she has, it is making this already long process she has even longer because she's doing it all herself. I hope she has this resolved soon. but please be patient. I will message her about your watches johnny the fox. I'm not sure why it would be that long. Right now the back up is just over 2 months it seems. But I'll see what she has to say. Mine is in New York and will be here in a day or two. and it's just been over 2 months. ANyway, just be patient everyone. I assure you she's working hard, but I completely understand the frustration with having to wait so long also. but you will be more than happy with what you get because of the care and diligence she puts into percuring a watch for us.

Spillo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/16
Given that I can only speak well of Lucy, who has always sent what I paid and has always been extremely available ... this time, her behavior is at least a bit strange. I hope above all that she is well, certainly, after she has withdrawn the money (on behalf of his brother) I have not heard from her and she does not reply to emails. Does anyone have any other news?

Last edited:

PP4Ever

Known Member
8/12/17
More than 2 months and a week that I’ve ordered 2 watches from Lucy

More than a month and a week that I’ve accept the QC picture one of 2 watches

Don’t hear any information from Lucy since 23 Sep

Expected the great QC service but this will be last time.

Long wait is understandable, at-least update or answer, But no respond is not acceptable in my own standard.

Reactions: P@t

Devin423

Horology Curious
29/10/19
Update: Lucy sent me the QC pictures today. She apologized for being extremely busy lately. All is well. Thanks Lucy. Hope the watch will be shipped soon.

Spillo

9/10/16
To be honest, and to reassure at least a little those who, like me, are waiting for news, I must say that after several days of silence Lucy replied. He apologizes for the delay, confirms that he works all day to maintain his standards, and that he hardly sleeps at night ... However he hopes to avoid as many orders as possible in November to avoid the chaos of December. I hope I have done something pleasant. Greetings to all.

matthyd

Horology Curious
11/9/19
Keep me posted if she gets back to you... I still haven’t heard anything.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

She finally got back to me yesterday morning apologizing for the delay... she said the watch she received a month ago did not pass her QC and she sent it back and had already received the replacement and is doing QC on the new watch. Fingers crossed it passes all her QC this round, because I want to meet the little PAM904!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devin423

Horology Curious
29/10/19
It's now been another week with no response. I was helping to buy this for my friend, who paid for it. It's a little embarrassing trying to explain to him why it's taking weeks to get a response -- and he's probably nervous that he won't ever get his watch. This is not acceptable. I don't think I will work with this dealer again in the future. Quality control is great, but not if it takes 2-3 months to get your watch.

gwatch1234

26/7/16
Hey guys, I’ve heard back from her. She is a perfectionist, and I should be expecting my watches over the next couple of weeks. Overall I would buy from her again no problem. I know this isn’t super helpful, but she is doing good work.

egroegart

1/7/13
It's now been another week with no response. I was helping to buy this for my friend, who paid for it. It's a little embarrassing trying to explain to him why it's taking weeks to get a response -- and he's probably nervous that he won't ever get his watch. This is not acceptable. I don't think I will work with this dealer again in the future. Quality control is great, but not if it takes 2-3 months to get your watch.

I know it can be frustrating, But I can assure you that the watch you will get will be the very best. Lucy goes everyday to the factories and sorts through all the new productions everyday. She rejects 100 times more watches than she accepts because they are not up to her standards. She looks at every single detail, from the SEL's being tight, to the rehaut being lined up, The print and fonts, and hour markers being placed right, and then she runs the watch for several days in her shop and watches it to make sure it is keeping proper time. If it is more than 15 seconds off per day she sends it to her watchsmith to have him adjust it until is is within cosc specs. She also has him remove all lint and dust and particles under the crystal because these watches are not assembled in the most cleanly places. So, there are pros and cons to each TD. Yes, The TD's that have 15 employees, you will have your watch very quick. But without the checks. You will have lint and dust under the crystal a lot of the times unless you get lucky. the inspection process is nowhere as strict as Lucy's. and they do not test it for days to make sure it is keeping proper time within cosc specs. I'm not saying all dealers are like that, but over the last ten years of dealing with TD's that is what I've found, When I purchased from Lucy the first time after trying several of the TD's I knew I would never use another TD. I am not sayiing other TD's are bad. They are excellent. You get the watch you ordered and you sometimes get it very fast. But not with the quality control I've found Lucy uses. and that is huge for me at least. WIth a Rep, often times they are not put together well. Done quickly and a lot o mistakes. So for me at least. I don't mind the wait because she does not accept the first watch she inspects at the factory. or the second or sometimes even the 50th one. I also understand some people are not as picky so they don't mind if some things are crooked or misaligned or scratched or lint, or whatevevr mistake is on their watch. I am pretty picky, but Lucy is a lot pickier than I am and I appreciate that. In my opinion you can't go wrong with using any of our TD's here. It's just a matter of what you are looking for in a watch. They all work long hard days I just appreciate the extra mile she goes to get us the absolute best example out there. By no means was I unhappy using any of the other TD's here. I got my watches every time. pretty quickly usually. but at least half of them I had to send out after getting them to have the lint taken out under the crystal or hour markers realigned or the dial aligned or the cyclops taken offf and replaced because it was crooked. that happened at least half the times. I just receieved my latest watch from Lucy and I'll be doing a review of it hopefully today or tomorrow. and you'll see how unbelievable it is. It took awhile. but the wait was so well worth it.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hi All
I too and waiting for updates from Lucy. Multiple emails and no responses. She sent me QC pics of my white dial Omega 300smp and I questioned the font alignment. No response now for over a week I hope she is ok 1st and foremost but I also agree it’s nice to be kept up to date. It’s blind faith at best with any replica watch purpose and even blinder faith with sending money overseas with little to no updates. I hope my trust will be rewarded as I’d like to order many more watches from Lucy.....she has been very kind so far and offered additional waterproofing and OCD level of QC.. I’m hoping to get a response this week at least on the omega and get it shipped. Fingers crossed.......

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Hi All
I too and waiting for updates from Lucy. Multiple emails and no responses. She sent me QC pics of my white dial Omega 300smp and I questioned the font alignment. No response now for over a week I hope she is ok 1st and foremost but I also agree it’s nice to be kept up to date. It’s blind faith at best with any replica watch purpose and even blinder faith with sending money overseas with little to no updates. I hope my trust will be rewarded as I’d like to order many more watches from Lucy.....she has been very kind so far and offered additional waterproofing and OCD level of QC.. I’m hoping to get a response this week at least on the omega and get it shipped. Fingers crossed.......

Just wait, she will answer you. atm it takes some time but be patient. Don’t send like 2email every day :D

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Last communication was 15.11
No response since then and I have not sent any follow ups since then

before that last email com was 9.11

I am patient but I’d still like a bit more proactive responses.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Has anyone heard from Lucy in the last week or so at least. Is she ok ? Just checking with other members on here as I don’t want to keep chasing her..........

gwatch1234

26/7/16
Yes, I’ve heard from her. Just received one watch, second is on the way. The watches look great

florian71

Looking Around
8/10/19
I've heard great things about Lucy and I still think she'll come through but as of now it's been 6 months (!!!) since I paid for my ARF DJ41 and all I got was the first QC with "meh" photos (bad lightning, watch not centered etc.). I asked for 2 specific photos, the timegraph photo and the waterproof test (all which I asked for in my initial e-Mail) and again have not heard from her in a month..

Last edited: