• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Giveaway watch for Kickstarter project- Orbital

Miclee

Horology Curious
7/5/14
Hi, The Lugs & bracelet were part of the design right from the beginning, the case is consider fairly large size due to two combined cases, the custom lugs work out nicely with the bracelet along with solid end links to make the overall design as one complete solid piece & also the watch sits much nicer on the wrist. Another set of end link for the leather strap is not working, the leather will start half way of the wrist. We did try to consider that option. To me, I'm still prefer just with bracelet expecially the "Black".WR . 5ATM more detail & photo at : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1243245457/orbital-by-element-watchThx Mic
Another vote for STEEL with Red.Suggestion - maybe a strap option without the unusual 'bolt' down from the end links.Also, what are the watch's water resistance specs / max depth?Sent from my Valjoux 7750 using Tapatalk

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Good luck on Kickstarter, I will share across my social media sites for you ;)

My vote goes for the lovely steel with yellow :)

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Yea good luck on kick starter. You guys have some great pieces. If I had to choose right now though? I'd go black and white. Mainly because I don't own a black watch yet.
Second choice would be silver and white.

They all look great though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Steel with red. It seems that red is an often overlooked color when it comes to watches. Well done.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Kickstarter is going well, 16 backers in the first few hours!

waynepersie

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/8/12
Steel with RED, very unique watch! Good luck with kickstarter campaign!

D

d4m.test

Steel with Yellow because its Summer. Good luck!