• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Giveaway watch for Kickstarter project- Orbital

cuddilyteddy

4/5/13
Id have to go with steel with yellow. Not normally a yellow kind of guy, but that looks great

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Black and yellow all the way!

Miclee

Getting To Know The Place
7/5/14
Hi All, We're half way there. Our project was launched 24hrs. ago , we're reaching 50% of the funding goal.
There're a few Early bird offers available. If you're interest with the Orbital , don't miss the massive discount we are offering now.
Cheers
Michael Lee - element

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1243245457/orbital-by-element-watch

vrnE5cel.jpg

wittnauer

29/11/12
RWI makes a great medium for surveys like this Michael.
i hope to see you back with further developments and more timepieces.
Perhaps RWI would allow you a few more questions on your next survey to help you make some decisions for your next designs. I can tell how much my peers and I are jumping at any opportunity to tell anyone what we think or believe.

Because I own both reps and gens I read ABlogToWatch each and every day and am active on its forum. I don't know Ariel Adams personally but I know he will be keen to pay interest to your project so I would surely approach him or perhaps Mark Carson. He is hugely busy so if he doesn't respond fast enough it doesn't mean they have dismissed you. Ariel isn't alone. He has a growing team of watch enthusiasts surrounding his blog. All major luxury brands open their doors for him but he always takes time for the up-and-coming brands with potential. A feature or mention on ABTW will spike your web activity instantly.

Your Canadian background could also be used as 'origin' as well as Chinese for the brand if that would make any difference entering the market. Living in Canada I would be proud of it since we are largely overlooked by watch brands to retail and as luxury watch consumers, let alone designers and watchmakers. North American brands are very cool! You will know best as I can see your photography portfolio is lined with a diverse number of worldwide brands. You have strong business networking connections and your family as a powerful business team.

Hi wittnauer, Oh boy! you really read my mind regarding the design, it's my personal taste. I prefer to focus the detail on the case & go simple with the dial. We did discuss about the strap option but it's doesn't seem working with the case lugs , even with another set of end links . The strap will start like half way of the wrist , it's not working to me. I don't want to change the overall design of the cases, soild end links & bracelet as they're design as one complete soild piece right from the beginning. Plus,I really like the pattern on PVD black bracelet. So I decided to skip the option strap for Orbital. For our next watch, there'll be leather & rubber band.
For the AR, I intended not to have it , there's a weak point for that. The Sappire crystal is scratch resistant but sometime the scratch marks shown on the surface of the AR coating. So, it's a give & take, it doesn't really cost a lot to have that coating.
No, I have not contact ABTW. I think I should in order to spread the news! Do you know Alex Adam in person ?
Thanks for the advice & encouragement.
Cheers
Mic