• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF to Release Breitling Premier 40 Automatic

dxvidvg

Horology Curious
29/6/18
Did you ever pull the trigger?

Sent from the RWI App

Still on the fence, waiting for other td’s to see if they start selling it. I don’t really want to spend 500 quid on a watch which is quite disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
Any update on the B01? Saw the gray on brown nubuck strap at the AD. Very nice combo.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thesystem3

14/9/19
Any update on this? Absolutely love this watch but $500+ for this rep is super steep.

HerGy

17/8/19
Any update on the B01? Saw the gray on brown nubuck strap at the AD. Very nice combo.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I recently visited some local watch-store, I was stunt by the new B01 (white dial), hoping It'll get repped anytime soon :)

hi0aR.png

Last edited:

Thesystem3

14/9/19
Still on the fence, waiting for other td’s to see if they start selling it. I don’t really want to spend 500 quid on a watch which is quite disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for other TD's to carry. Im not sure what the hold up is. We need someone to bite the bullet from Kuvarsit!

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
Still waiting for other TD's to carry. Im not sure what the hold up is. We need someone to bite the bullet from Kuvarsit!

I'm a bit confused. The one on kuvarsit is the Navitimer 41 not the Premier 40. I dont believe any TD, including Kuvarsit, has shown any Premier 40. Someone correct me if I have that wrong...