• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF 2019 Seawolfs

Madcap

Known Member
2/10/17
Looks like they have been released by GF, video below
https://v.qq.com/x/page/g3211t864v0.html

The new casebacks look good and look like the watch will sit low on the wrist compared to the previous versions.
The bracelet also looks good

Trusty has them listed as Avenger 43's, and the dimensions are wrong, but theres no way a HEV can be on case 12.5 mm thick
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=22327
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=22288

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I noticed these were out. I have looked on breitlings website and I can't find the yellow dial with thr numbers. I can only find the one with battons. Is the number dial in yellow fantasy or is there the gen of that color?

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
There are only 2 gen version. Yellow stick dial with SS case and black dial with numbers mounted in black coated Titanium case.
So the yellow one with numbers is a fantasy model.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
Thought so. Weird that gf would do this. Usually it's some of the no name factories

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
Qc pics recieved. Looks like trusty has these listed at 43mm but if you watch the video looks like they are correct at 45mm. Wow im loving these new releases.

J3rryken

Horology Curious
4/3/20
Qc pics recieved. Looks like trusty has these listed at 43mm but if you watch the video looks like they are correct at 45mm. Wow im loving these new releases.

Thanks for the pics and info, for sure im ordering this one in January if i'm able to get home to my country.
I still have 2 watches to unbox from geektime and jtime but since im out of the country my wife put the packages in my office.

Breitling Seawolf is my favorite but till now i was not able to order this one on bracelet, and the correct bracelet this time which also looks much better quality then the GMT Avenger bracelet.

Reactions: Heisemberg

Heisemberg

Horology Curious
1/2/15
I love Seawolf since old school time. I had a yellow dial with numbers, but this time I'm getting the stick dial, because nowdays the other is a fantasy model.
GF has usually good Breitling reps, and the bracelet is a must for me.

I'm waiting some reviews from the first owners.

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
Hopefully I should have mine this week. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
Recieved the wolf this week. Really nice quity on this one. Love the crystal too. I have noticed the crystals in rhe new gf models very nice. Blue ar but the dials seem to pop alot more in the new gmt and this wolf.

Heisemberg

Horology Curious
1/2/15
Recieved the wolf this week. Really nice quity on this one. Love the crystal too. I have noticed the crystals in rhe new gf models very nice. Blue ar but the dials seem to pop alot more in the new gmt and this wolf.

Thank-you very much for your pics and sensations.
What about the bezel? Is it hard or turns easy?

Reactions: erekose

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
Bezel action is nice actually. It is a little stiff but I would rather have it stiff then loose.

Heisemberg

Horology Curious
1/2/15
Bezel action is nice actually. It is a little stiff but I would rather have it stiff then loose.

Agree 100% with you. I'm waiting mine. I hope it can leave china before Chinesse New Year stars...

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Very nice watch. Seems to be repped very well. Enjoy it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Heisemberg

Horology Curious
1/2/15
A beautiful watch like this looks great with many straps. And the canvas is a good option.