• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Get in the brig SDtime aka CR7 aka Paty45

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Lol...wtf ? You're obviously an idiot to associate me with this nonsense. Shows how flawed you guys are.

What happened to my original title :

Sleepy Joe supporter, democrat, and Zelensky's asshole licker put me here, how do I get out anyone? I think the key is no where to be found. Call me T

Keep diggin' yourself in deeper, biaaatch! 🤣

Awkward Cat GIF by Abitan

We love it when scammers have meltdowns! 😘

Go On Popcorn GIF

Dxp200

It takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do.
Certified
7/3/19
CONUS
Wow, I bought two 3135 movements from this user both arrived with no problem. One was a SH3135 and the other was a VR3135. I’m now wondering if the VR was really another SH as I’m not proficient enough to tell differences between the two.

Dxp200

Certified
7/3/19
CONUS
Wow, I bought two 3135 movements from this user both arrived with no problem. One was a SH3135 and the other was a VR3135. I’m now wondering if the VR was really another SH as I’m not proficient enough to tell differences between the two.
Actually as I went back through my messages for the last 3135 I purchased from him. I came across an interesting and strange thing at the time. When he messaged me back he had tagged a picture of the movement and of a dial with my member name and date. I asked him why he did that as I found it strange. As it was almost he was selling the items using my info. I have the messages and can provide to the mods or post on this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: Hasselbaink

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Actually as I went back through my messages for the last 3135 I purchased from him. I came across an interesting and strange thing at the time. When he messaged me back he had tagged a picture of the movement and of a dial with my member name and date. I asked him why he did that as I found it strange. As it was almost he was selling the items using my info. I have the messages and can provide to the mods or post on this thread.
You definitely want to reach out to the mods with this information.

Reactions: RunningFast

Dxp200

Certified
7/3/19
CONUS
Can someone guide me on the process. I’ve never had to engage a moderator before. Is this sent to a specific one or do I just open a help ticket?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Can someone guide me on the process. I’ve never had to engage a moderator before. Is this sent to a specific one or do I just open a help ticket?
Pic a mod (preferrably me ) :)

Reactions: Rx4Time and Tucker