• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Get in the brig SDtime aka CR7 aka Paty45

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Rule 2 of the brig, you do not allocate your own cell, "pops".

Here are all your socks
@Interestingmember905
@brldnl68
@Cr7juv
@Paty45

We made it clear we do not want to see you again but you don't seem to able to comprehend when things are put across in a simple form, just like your sales thread here

I hope @proxyserv does not sees this thread.

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I could say I'm surprised to see this thread here, but that would be a lie. Thankfully no one got scammed so now I'm going to sit back and enjoy this show

ten5orc704844e43f6b2e4.gif

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Sad predator. I knew something was up with his "Parts and his builder"

Reactions: rolex4me

SDtime

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/21
Moon
Lol...wtf ? You're obviously an idiot to associate me with this nonsense. Shows how flawed you guys are.

What happened to my original title :

Sleepy Joe supporter, democrat, and Zelensky's asshole licker put me here, how do I get out anyone? I think the key is no where to be found. Call me T

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Lol...wtf ? You're obviously an idiot to associate me with this nonsense. Shows how flawed you guys are.

What happened to my original title :

Sleepy Joe supporter, democrat, and Zelensky's asshole licker put me here, how do I get out anyone? I think the key is no where to be found. Call me T

Looks like your original title has been altered - if I were you I'd consult with a lawyer, or at the very least contact a paralegal to get some advice on how to get your original title reinstated.

SDtime

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/21
Moon
Looks like your original title has been altered - if I were you I'd consult with a lawyer, or at the very least contact a paralegal to get some advice on how to get your original title reinstated.
Okay buddy, whatever floats your boat :)

RunningFast

14/8/18
Waco, TX
I pointed out a couple of times on his thread he was going to end up here. I even PMed him offering to help him out if he cut the shit and apologized, he just kept going on. This is where he truly belongs.

Thanks to the mods for jailing this fool.