• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GEN Rolex 2024 lineup

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

That DeepSea is sick

K8CZ38.jpeg

K8pcrL.jpeg

K8pg7R.jpeg

K8pVLQ.jpeg

K8CjyK.jpeg

Reactions: Itto

Reaps

-
25/9/22
The Gold Deepsea reminds me of the Offshore "Brick" - not my cup of tea and I'm sure purists are up in arms about an all gold "tOOl wATcH".

The GMT is the one I like the most but it's also the most plain jane

The Daytona with diamond bezel looks meh at best - not interested, there are better diamond Daytonas such as the SACO...

Reactions: Tommygunzzzz

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
The Gold Deepsea reminds me of the Offshore "Brick" - not my cup of tea and I'm sure purists are up in arms about an all gold "tOOl wATcH".

The YM2 "Clownmaster" has been discontinued today, so this is the official new "Clownmaster" ;-)
Yep, it´s ok but also quite boring. As far as i can see they simply took the "Black Beauty" and changed the bezel insert. At least for us that´s great - the Rep-Factories have all the needed components, so we don´t have to wait long for the first Rep-"Bruce Wayne" ;-)

Reactions: Mkempes and Reaps

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
The other brands where also not that innovative this year. Patek presented some older models with jeans-straps and a imo very nice blue 5396. The new AP RO without chronograph-complication makes imo no sense and Panerai apparently still hasn't gone through every conceivable color and material combination for the Submersible. But hey, they are nice though ;-)

Reactions: johnlogan and Reaps

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

The Daytona with diamond bezel looks meh at best - not interested, there are better diamond Daytonas such as the SACO...
600grams is a tad heavy imho!

Reactions: Reaps

tessi

Horology Curious
24/3/24
The Motif dials are no longer displayed at Rolex. Looks like they are no longer available.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15