• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen Or rep 126619 / 116619 Smurf Bracelet ?

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
For me, I'm still relatively new to the rep game. I would have thought that these codes could give a clue. My English copied text is displayed again in German. If it is not in English, could someone delete it for me?
Hello,
If you copied your text in English, you must set the RWI page to the original (English) BEFORE pasting.
If you have translated the RWI page into German and would like to insert your English copy, then your translation will also appear in German.
I hope I was able to explain it somewhat.
I had the same problem at the beginning.
Greetings, Rolex4me.

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
Well, the wristband code thing is such a thing.
The list with the bracelet codes are a bit older and not always (rarely) up to date.
This list was very helpful for the older replicas because the bracelet manufacturers had their own codes, which usually had nothing in common with the Rolex code and so you could assign a rep to the manufacturer.
(so a rep watch was easy to recognize for someone who wasn't very familiar with rep watches)
Nowadays, many bracelet manufacturers no longer have their own code and sometimes print the original bracelet code on their bracelets (which I personally think is better).

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
The list is still helpful for older reps

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Just some food for thought here. We all should know one thing for certain by now and that’s they can and do stamp anything they want on these things. The thing that gives them away isn’t so much what they stamp/engrave/print on them but the quality of the stamp, engraving or printing on them. Without looking up codes or asking anyone anything we can see the engravings look like shit on that bracelets clasp. You can get that bracelet for about $150 on aliexpress. Search 904l stainless bracelet and you’ll find the bracelet that you’re looking for

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
Just some food for thought here. We all should know one thing for certain by now and that’s they can and do stamp anything they want on these things. The thing that gives them away isn’t so much what they stamp/engrave/print on them but the quality of the stamp, engraving or printing on them. Without looking up codes or asking anyone anything we can see the engravings look like shit on that bracelets clasp. You can get that bracelet for about $150 on aliexpress. Search 904l stainless bracelet and you’ll find the bracelet that you’re looking for
I've finished

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Looking at chazingtime website, I’ve found the Cookie Monster with ST9 clasp, no visual of the SEL number. I really think it’s a VSF bracelet…
The st9 clasp is also found on DHgate shitters. DHgate seems to use it on nearly every Rolex rep they make.
However the VSF Smurf st9 clasp is somewhat different from the bracelet on DHgate st9 shitters. The vsf Smurf also has 750 stamped in it because the Smurf is 18k.

Last edited: