• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen? key chain...

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
If it were not for replica watches I would boycott any and all things from China, as difficult as that might be. Try as they may to emulate western culture, the true colors of China and their lack of respect for any life always comes through. Still backwards they are.

I don't want to sound like an ass or anything, but most countries from that region don't innovate, they copy American and European companies. This isn't a rant about iPhone vs. Android, but if you look at the history of phones, you'd see that Apple came out with the first mass market smartphone, and then the Asian brands followed with their phones, which originally were pretty much crappy copies of the iPhone. Took them a few years to catch up with American design.

And yes, they have a lack of respect for life, whether it be Japan's whaling and dolphin hunting practices, or these keychains, and even shark finning by the Chinese.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Try as they may to emulate western culture

they copy American and European companies.

Emulate
happy-020.gif

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
I don't want to sound like an ass or anything, but most countries from that region don't innovate, they copy American and European companies. This isn't a rant about iPhone vs. Android, but if you look at the history of phones, you'd see that Apple came out with the first mass market smartphone, and then the Asian brands followed with their phones, which originally were pretty much crappy copies of the iPhone. Took them a few years to catch up with American design.

And yes, they have a lack of respect for life, whether it be Japan's whaling and dolphin hunting practices, or these keychains, and even shark finning by the Chinese.

Apple only successfully marketed the touch screen smartphone, not invented it. Every company nowadays just mixes up what other technology companies already did, adding their own touch. There are so many systems and patents used in today's electronics, it's impossible for one company to create everything from scratch. Isn't it ironic that IOS is now turning into Android?

Samsung-phones-before-and-after-iPhone.jpg

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
F'ing key chains, its like those lolli pops with the bug in the middle, there's a idiot for every product.